New Community Skins Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wuhy

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Summoners!

In the last patch I'm sure that you met Clockmort's Frosted Ezreal. Well, this patch, it's my pleasure to introduce a few more skins inspired by some talented artists from the community. For those of you who think that fashion has never been the same since the invention of tie-dye, we're pleased to present Groovy Zilean. Groovy Zilean was inspired by a Empio/DarkeTiger's Flowerkeeper Zilean, along with some of the stylistic movements popularized back in the 1960s. And for those who've ever thought that Kassadin could be made even more intimidating through the addition of a few curiously sinister etchings, Ser Gregor's Deep One Kassadin certainly won't disappoint.
pleeeease please riot make his psi blade huge PLSSSS :3:3:3

Enrakka

07-30-2010

I have to say last week Kassadin was by far my favorite freebie and when I saw that skin in the skin section I was delighted. I mean I am a huge fan of Lovecraft and Cthulu and I got the reference instantly.. I just wish his tentacles were a little more tentacley and less air tubey. He goes kind of look scuba-esque, but ya know what, it is still amazing and I WILL by Kassadin just for it. Nice work.

Truci

07-30-2010

need underwater map, gragas vs kassadin only.

gorenzel

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federici View Post
I'm afraid I don't understand the reference in that Kassadin skin (although it looks dope).

Some one care to explain? Perhaps with a picture?
Deep ones come from H.P. Lovecraft's Cthulu mythos, they're like Murlocs kind of (dunno if you play WoW though) but basically they are fish people. He doesn't look anymore like a fish person though and I already took him as a reference to Lovecraft mythos anyways, so I dunno. I guess the runes are probably supposed to look Simerian or something.

IPewPewUQQ

07-30-2010

why is olaf dressed up as kass?

Babylabor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Dissapointed in kass skin still no1 has thought of darth vader kass??????? wat is wrong with u ppl and it took long enough for riot control singed ive been waiting for that skin since beta

cows12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLegion View Post
Deep one? I thought it would be named something along the lines of Kraken KAssadin.

RELEASE THE KASSADIN!
that is so not kass it looks more like olaf!

Coco Couture

07-30-2010

So you made them pay for something that would be.... free?

Kreicus

07-30-2010

Yay my Scuba Grag has a playmate,...cant wait for HillBilly Grag to play with Fiddlesticks

THE HAMBEAST

07-30-2010

do Mrd's incredible Mordekaiser skin where he has no head please i will send money lots of money