Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

30/6/6 as Irelia.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealWolf M

03-07-2012

good irelia are rare. Most dive in at bad times, or think they are unable to die

Draydan

03-07-2012

There are days when Matchmaking goes to sleep.
Days when enemy teams have members who just roam around.
Days when winning enemy teams suddenly get DC of their carry.
Days when I buy Lux and have only wins with her.

Yes, days like today.

LÙZ

03-07-2012

Quote:
brbpoopedmypants:
Breaking news! Tanky DPS is amazing in Dominion!

Hey.

HEY!

GTFO

Viktoree

03-07-2012

Quote:
ZenithZephyr:
My match history today:

Victory - Gold - 30/6/6
Victory - Silver - 15/4/14
Victory - Gold - 23/6/16
Victory - Silver - 10/4/15
Victory - Gold - 26/8/12
Victory - Gold - 17/6/10
Victory - Gold - 22/10/14

It's been a **** good day to be Irelia.

I actually stopped playing Irelia because I'd have scores just like those but my team would somehow, someway, dig down deep and lose it for me. So now I actually find it too frustrating to play Irelia (my main).

Guess it doesn't matter though, since i'll be walking away from LoL once D3 or GW2 comes out, mostly because Riot doesn't seem to give a rats ass about Dominion and SR isn't my cup of tea.

vNaK

03-07-2012

Irelia = Pro KS. I don't know what it is with her, but whenever I play her, I don't even need to try to get a kill, she just gets it lol. My Scores are usually the top in terms of K/D too when I play.

Irelia is my favorite bruiser. A fun fast paced champion.

IDontWasteFood

03-07-2012

Quote:
Viktoree:
I actually stopped playing Irelia because I'd have scores just like those but my team would somehow, someway, dig down deep and lose it for me. So now I actually find it too frustrating to play Irelia (my main).

Guess it doesn't matter though, since i'll be walking away from LoL once D3 or GW2 comes out, mostly because Riot doesn't seem to give a rats ass about Dominion and SR isn't my cup of tea.

Lose it for YOU eh? Lose a team game... for YOU? Terrible mentality is terrible.

Xavderion

03-07-2012

I think I'm pretty good with Irelia, had some success with her on SR, but I can't really make her work on Dominion. On SR, I farm the hell out of top lane and then stomp them bot lane squishys like a boss. On Dominion, I don't have this advantage so I feel kinda weak until the ~15 minute mark. Maybe I just play way too ballsy and therefore die too much

Mindllapse

03-07-2012

Quote:
vNaK:
Irelia = Pro KS. I don't know what it is with her, but whenever I play her, I don't even need to try to get a kill, she just gets it lol. My Scores are usually the top in terms of K/D too when I play.

Irelia is my favorite bruiser. A fun fast paced champion.

the true damage is insane.

ZenithZephyr

03-08-2012

It's just that there's no real counterplay to Irelia.

Crowd control? - CC reduction passive
Squishy? - I throw blades fast for high burst.
Not so squishy? - I throw blades slow for lots of Tri Force procs.
Stacked armor? - Equilibrium Strike and Wit's End are magic. Hiten Style is true damage.
Stacked magic resist? - Bladesurge and Transcendent Blades are Physical. Hiten style is still true damage.
Stacked everything and you're in super tank mode? - Have on-hit heal that doesn't scale down vs damage reduction.
Oh you're fast? - Did I mention I can double dash near minion waves?

It just goes on and on.

FDru

03-08-2012

Yeah she's pretty ridiculous and I hate playing against good ones.

Fortunately most players suck with her.