6300 ip new mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

If there's an enemy shaco, playing brand sucks.
Just sayin.

Panda Sunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2012

Ezreal is the best

Elsantrich

03-17-2012

For all the people that are saying brand gets ganked a lot, are you guys targeting the minions and pushing your lane terribly or something? I run brand in a majority of my games, you sit back, last hit, and harass with you pilliar when the enemy gets too close. If they really get too close launch a full out combo but I rarely wind up an easy gank as brand.

MyWillYourHands

03-19-2012

Malzahar, any 1v1 confrontations? No problem. Q-E-F(IGNITE)-W-R byebye
even through mr

sethyd

03-19-2012

Anivia.

Seriously, I wasn't sure I'd like her when I got her, but she's probably the most fun AP carry I've ever played. She easily scares off other champions in your lane, making it that much easier to farm. And if they decide to try and farm, you can easily punish them with a quick Q>E combo. I've also gotten kills level 3 with a flash>stun>E>ignite/auto attack combo, despite her fairly bad early game.

One thing though, once you're level 6, you're very blue reliant. But with blue, you COMPLETELY dominate your lane, easily pushing down the tower without fear of gank, due to your wall/stun/AOE slow. I've been quite fond of playing with Shyvana and Lee Sin junglers, since they're not blue reliant at all.

Hell, even if you don't get feed, you still have a -lot- of utility. Walls can win games (this actually happened to me recently - we were pushing mid and there were 3 people hiding in a bush which we weren't aware of. Wall gives vision > wall it > send in the stun > team rape), you have tons of slow, an awesome stun, attack speed redux, and even MORE slow if you decide to build Rylai's.

I've found, though, that Anivia is rather expensive in her builds. But since she can farm so well (hopefully you're getting blue!) it isn't really a problem.

All this said, my BIGGEST complaint with her is her move speed. It is AWFUL. It really hampers ganks because you won't want to leave your lane. However, this is counteracted since Anivia can push very well, and her ganks are simply great. The bad move speed can also help with baiting with your egg; enemies may also grow overconfident that they can catch you, then you just turn on them and stun > ultimate > E nuke them to death.

But as some others said, silence really messes her up. Talon, Kassadin(!), and to a lesser extent, Malzahar can be a pain to play against. Why? Because trading no longer works. You can't use her stun if you've been silenced after use; you can't stop it in mid-air. It also shuts off your ultimate, which is a TOTAL pain. And that completely screws your damage output as well, since your E will only tickle them then.

Either way, she's very fun and not enough people play her right now. Do it up.

KillynU

03-19-2012

Big bad vlad

donutmon

03-22-2012

i play lulu mid

btmonster

03-22-2012

if you are looking for an ap mid champ you should try anivia and vladimir, i love to use anivia it's so fun to connect the combo and destroy their lifebar