6300 ip new mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmudgePudge

03-10-2012

Watch some of the Intel tournament that happened this past weekend and see what the pros are playing. Mord, ryze, morganna, and gragas where the ones I saw the most. A lot of the champs mentioned here are not used in ranked/professional games because they are super squishy. Brand, caitlyn, and anivia are perfect examples. Good teams will take these champs out in literally the first two seconds of a team fight. Get mordekaiser in my opinion. Just watch the last couple Dignitas games to see why.

Cosmicbaby

03-11-2012

You don't need to spend 6300 to get a great mid champ, just buy Morgana. If you don't like Morgana, check out Karthus or Brand. Ahri is fun too, and she can secure champ kills pretty well, but not nearly as well as Morgana, imo.

Brehe Day

03-11-2012

mao kai

TheLoveHammer

03-11-2012

Im surprised no one has said it yet... Just goes to show how easily people are deterred from a champ by nerfs. IMHO Xerath is one of the more overpowered and devastating champs in the game if played well...HOWEVER (<big letters *important*) if your team sucks, you better not mind getting killed quite a bit, and if you like to get kills and think assists are for supports, just pick brand and pubstomp all you want.

TerraEarth

03-12-2012

Cassiopoeia is probably the best ap mid/ap in general ever... very difficult to use correctly though

other good choices: Ahri, veigar, Ryze

EndlessWhispers

03-12-2012

Brand, Veigar, Morgana (though banned a lot in elo), Kennen (I love that bandle), Ziggs (extremely fun to play, though really mana hungry and squishy as well as requires a lot of skill shotting)

XDJzamzoomX

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberlando View Post
i finally got toB 6300 ip but im not sure what mid ap champ to buy. i was stuck on malzahar for a bit but then i thought about getting fizz or brand.

Any other suggestions that would be a good AP mid?
BRAND BRAND BRAND!
I CANT STRESD HOW GOOD HE IS. GET A GOOD BUILF AND HES AMAZING

Mycombo if used at the right time is instant kill.
Use e to boost you damage than almost instantly hit them with q. that will still stun them. Because of the e you same is almost doubled so drop a w on or infront of them and finish with ulty.

A secret is that his ulty ball of flame bounces so uses it in clusters of people

TbanksIV

03-15-2012

Viktor: At level 9 with a power augment you should be one shotting all creeps in a lane (Minus siege) with your 'e'. GREAT power pusher, best in the game imo.

Ahri is a great ap assassin as well as a very daunting mid. Whenever I see an Ahri against me mid, I know I have to play safe and just try to outfarm. Her e>q>w combo wrecks early game, two of those on anyone, and they're dead.

A Giant 8IIIIID

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2012

if you want 2 for the prize of one get karthus and gragas}

Exceldrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-15-2012

If you want to play in ranked I'd choose somebody with either tankiness (Galio/Mord) or good CC (Morgana, Viktor to an extent, Brand, Malz).

If you just wanna tool around and have fun then Fizz is my personal favorite AP mid. He's mobile and has 2 slows (1 being the shark which leads into a knockup). He's great at early laning vs people with skillshots, e.g. Brand/Morgana/Lux, and also at getting around the map to gank if he's pushed up to the enemy tower. You don't necessarily need flash as you have Playful/Trickster so I usually run Exhaust/Ignite which helps secure early ganks.