6300 ip new mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

uberlando

03-06-2012

i finally got to 6300 ip but im not sure what mid ap champ to buy. i was stuck on malzahar for a bit but then i thought about getting fizz or brand.

Any other suggestions that would be a good AP mid?

Mean Girls

03-06-2012

Brand!

Crustededge

03-06-2012

Personally i love veigar mid as far as AP champs go. If they are an AP champ as well you will wreck their world in a stun. If they are ranged AD you will still wreck them if your jungler has 1/6 of a brain. Veigar is dirt cheap, spend the rest on AP runes.

You Guys Suck

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

kogmaw? this week is free to play

uberlando

03-06-2012

I'm already runed out for most of the champs i play and i already have veigar. Any reason why brand would do good?

Crustededge

03-06-2012

Brand has a good ranged stun and he is excellent at farming. Plus he can take half of someones life **** near instantly. Only problem about him in my opinion is he is fairly easy to gank imo.

Dark Ajax

03-06-2012

brand will wreck things for you... he has terrific aoe skills (ult and W) which can destroy teams if left on... he has a very strong early game and does not fall off... he may not have an escape and yeah could be targeted but that imo would be the fault of your position...

I play him a lot, and once you perfect getting his stun own, its total ownage.. hes very viable in ranked too and in normals can completely pubstomp...

Saisaith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Cass... hands down best mid ever!

or go a little cheaper and get yourself Morg or Kass

Tussle Master

03-07-2012

I'd say Cassie. If you're quick and able to hit that Noxious Blast often, you'll dominate your lane hard.

Haen

03-07-2012

Honestly depends on your playstyle, what your goal is, and what you like your AP carry to do. If you want just strong picks, Cass is a very strong pick right now, but even though I'm an AP carry, she just does not synergize with my playstyle.

Which is why recommendations are great, but I would really play with any champ before you buy them.