@RIOT : A new passive for TF : Lucky number 7

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

03-06-2012

wtf how can a thread have -14 somwhere and +80 somewhere else ....

this part of the forum is rotten by troll downvoters

you dont deserve to read this post here

Wiskersthefif

03-06-2012

do it riot, maybe not exactly like this...but he needs a new passive

JoeVector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

TF's passive is underrated. As a jungler I really appreciate that extra gold. The other buffs you suggest are quite over the top. He's a great AP when used properly and he would be a terrible AD anyway due to his low range and lack of significant steroids.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

03-06-2012

here are 5 reason why the current passive is bad and doesnt fits TF :

1st : in a 40 min game ( average length of a game ), only your ad carry can reach 300 lasthits, and he dont reach it every time...
in the end of a game it looks more like this :

200 lasthit for solotop
150 lasthit for jungler
200 lasthit for mid
50 lasthit for the support
200 lasthit for AD carry

this means 800 lasthits => 1600 gold over all the team... its much less than people often expect

dont get fooled by that pretty 2gold over your head

2nd : if TF is dead => NO BONUS GOLD

cut around 20 lasthits per every player if TF dies not too often. => 700 lasthits => 1400 gold
cut around 40 lasthits per player if TF feeds => 600 lasthits => 1200 gold

3rd: with 400 bonus gold you cant even get a longsword or a spellbook. See it like this : this passive after 40 minutes barely gives you a +10 AD bonus or a +20 AP bonus ( gold used ) ... meh ...

4th: your support wont even benefit it to put wards : after 40 min he can buy 1 ward and a pot ... WOW ! or nothing if he really do not lasthit. this means that your AD carry or mid, or solotop have to buy the wards, but its not their job to support ( even if good player mid or solotop take some wards ).

5th: how can a support passive be nice for an assasin / pusher ?

his current passive is a support passive because it helps everyone : it gives the whole team a small aventage , like zilean's 8% more exp or like Janna's 3% more move speed.

the fact is TF is an assasin and a pusher , HIS PASSIVE SHOULD NOT SUPPORT

and the fact is that he is also one of the (the ?) squishiest hero in this game : he should have high damage : so his passive should give him a damaging aventage.

I think this passive isnt even viable for a support like it is now : it should be raised to 3 gold per kill to be a little effective.

Edit wtf those downvotes ... why ? ... this is just an explanation of what happens with the current passive ... all i wrote here is true ! omg troll dowvoters

gsai

03-06-2012

Riot hates free gold passives, therefore it will get reworked eventually.

CaptainMoe

03-06-2012

this wouldnt work for his e as it is not a triggerable effect

JoeVector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

I still think that TF's passive is good enough regarding CS. However, now that I think of it, it would be both flavorful and a welcome buff to see it give players an extra benefit when they get kills/assists. Say, 50g per. It would favor a more aggressive playstyle hoping your team "gets lucky" (just in terms of flavor, of course actual skill would be needed to pull it off) and gets an early gold advantage that allows them to snowball.

You could even have the bonus gold increase as you go on killing sprees up to 100g.

I disagree with any buffs directed to his damage output, however. I've seen great TFs and have managed to pull off some crazy plays myself. I can see him being extremely strong in the right hands and with the right comp in his current state. The range on his Q and the versatility of PaC more than make up for his inherent squishiness.

AxeFresh

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVector View Post
TF's passive is underrated. As a jungler I really appreciate that extra gold. The other buffs you suggest are quite over the top. He's a great AP when used properly and he would be a terrible AD anyway due to his low range and lack of significant steroids.
HotshotGG would like a word with you.

JoeVector

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeFresh View Post
HotshotGG would like a word with you.
Sure, what would he want to tell me?

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

03-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMoe View Post
this wouldnt work for his e as it is not a triggerable effect
it will work with his E just implement a count for it

if you dont ... you will wait for ages and waste your whole mana for a passive ...

this way it is viable for AD / AS tf

if it was only on spells ... those 2 wont have enough passives to be played anymore