My noobie Low ELO WW Build - viable higher ELO?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Symmon

07-30-2010

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...le-ganker-9019

Feedback Appreciated - note i am lvl 15 summoner, so no tier 3 runes / capped mastries yet.

BrokenBoySoulja

07-30-2010

short answer? no
try this- http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=56450

Symmon

07-30-2010

Um, this is almost my exact item composition except no wits end add rageblade, which tbh... I like my build better. lol.
But thanks for comments... I guess I am on the right track.

BrokenBoySoulja

07-30-2010

not with malady you arent

Sorano

07-30-2010

It's pretty simple. Here's my build.

- Madred's Bloodrazor
- Ninja Tabi > Berzerker Greaves.
- Bloodthirster
- Infinity Edge
- Chalice of Harmony
- Sunfire Cape

Not that hard.

Toxic72

07-30-2010

You build Madred's Razors but don't upgrade it to Bloodrazor? the -4% of enemy health on attack stacks with your ult, making it essentially the best item on Warwick. BTW, why do you need a Rageblade? Normal builds are usually -
Bloodrazor
Boots of Choice (react to enemy team, Swiftness if you don't care)
Black Cleaver/ Bloodthirster/ Infinity Edge (Black Cleaver also stacks up during your ult, making it pretty darn good)
W/e you need after this... Banshee's Veil?

FOX AFifthCyborg

07-30-2010

Malady is one of the worse things that you can get for anybody. If you want lifesteal and attack speed, get Stark's Fervor. If you want damage, get Last Whisper.

Symmon

07-30-2010

I upgrade madred's last or second to last because in 3v3 creep jungling with the extra damage form it is win, besides you get more from the other items until late game (4% of little is little - but it gets upped either after rageblade or after cleaver)

I LOVE rageblade, you come out of your ulti swinging fast as hell AND your life drain is buffed to hell - it adds to your creep farming prowess synergystically as well. (it stacks 6 times on your ulti) - each of your attacks will have a base drain of 20 + whatever you get off of life drain... so faster = less death / more lifesteal as do the stacks of ability power. - not to mention that each of your hits will be doing 35 magic damage from the full malady stack

I will also get last whisper instead of rageblade if they have a ramus or the like with epic armor and MR.

macsauce

07-30-2010

Cloth Armor + 3 HP Pots
Boots (Treads)
Razor
Bloodrazor
HP/MR

IlikeIke

07-30-2010

1. Cloth armor + potions
2. Upgrade to madreds razors
3. Get boots
4. Pickaxe
5. Bow
6. Finish madreds bloodrazors
7. Finish boots (according to the other team)
8. Now this is the part that gets confusing. (A is the usually the best and F being the worst)
A. Guardians Angels are probably the best for most situations. Warwick is usually one of the first to get killed in a teamfight and this will discourage them from targeting you. + the bonuses are nice.
B. Wits end. This item will add the most damage to your ultimate, other than blood razors.
C. Black Cleaver. Also great, not as much damage as Wits end, but usually your second choice if the other team has little mana users.
D. Last whisper. Good for taking down tanks such as rammus that are armor stacking and such.
E. Sword of the Divine. If you see a jax or a someone stacking dodge.
F. Banshees veil. This item is probably best if your getting disabled, but not targeted. For example. Annie has swirly and uses her ultimate on your buddy jax which just so happens to be right next to you. You get stunned and killed by her aoe, even though she wasn't aiming on killing you.
9. (optional, something you didn't get from the list above) If you didn't get GA before get it NOW!
10. Finish the game!