Will we get Pulsefire Ezreal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saisaith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttorneyAtLaw View Post
Theres been posts by a certain member claiming that Pulsefire isn't going to be released til December 17th. Here's what he said "Capcom contracted riot under terms that they could use the intellectual property of Megaman to release pulsefire "something" Tristana (with color and BEAT ammo rework) and Pulsefire EZ to coincide with the realase of the 2012 collectors edition of megaman and the new Megaman RPG in the week leading up to and on December 17th. The current Pulsefire EZ is still being used as a base but his armor and buster will look different and his holigram dance will be modified into a Dr. Light(auctually the LOL equivelent thereof) dance. Dr. Light appeared in the Megaman videogames primarily as a holigram to give you upgrades. NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE. no more Pulsefire Ez where? even if the skin is completely reworked by now they are contractually obligated to not release it. With any luck they will release a code with the collectors edition and the other videogame that will give us these skins via code." Now I know this sounds like a bunch of **** but I'd hope to see a red comment on this to stop me from being paranoid about waiting til December haha, also bump
But still....

PULSEFIRe EZREAL WHERE!?

PhRaKsHuN

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Sorry, it's a surprise
Oh so that's the catch.

Sorry guys, too good to be true

also, EZ is totally awesome and you should take my money already

HlCKOK45

04-22-2012

If Galio is legendary you wont see PF for at least 3-6 months. Why? The time between legendary releases is always a couple months apart. The transparency of Riot is so horrible as many other threads with 50+ pages talk about.

Aitchy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-22-2012

bumpz

a horse running

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougadoodle View Post
If Galio is legendary you wont see PF for at least 3-6 months. Why? The time between legendary releases is always a couple months apart. The transparency of Riot is so horrible as many other threads with 50+ pages talk about.
What, that better not be Legendary priced. They didn't even do a video ad on it this time or bring up any semblance of actual hype. It's clearly just the splash art cropped...and...if that's how they're going about Legendary skins now, wtf. Not even trying anymore.

League of Raging

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttorneyAtLaw View Post
Theres been posts by a certain member claiming that Pulsefire isn't going to be released til December 17th. Here's what he said "Capcom contracted riot under terms that they could use the intellectual property of Megaman to release pulsefire "something" Tristana (with color and BEAT ammo rework) and Pulsefire EZ to coincide with the realase of the 2012 collectors edition of megaman and the new Megaman RPG in the week leading up to and on December 17th. The current Pulsefire EZ is still being used as a base but his armor and buster will look different and his holigram dance will be modified into a Dr. Light(auctually the LOL equivelent thereof) dance. Dr. Light appeared in the Megaman videogames primarily as a holigram to give you upgrades. NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PEOPLE. no more Pulsefire Ez where? even if the skin is completely reworked by now they are contractually obligated to not release it. With any luck they will release a code with the collectors edition and the other videogame that will give us these skins via code." Now I know this sounds like a bunch of **** but I'd hope to see a red comment on this to stop me from being paranoid about waiting til December haha, also bump
Source or bull****.

You cant just throw up quotes and not provides a source.

Demonyte

04-22-2012

BUMp

Ultigamer

04-22-2012

bump

Ultigamer

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamersWarrior View Post
Source or bull****.

You cant just throw up quotes and not provides a source.
Actually I have heard this to on alot of forums but I don't believe it either.

SirLanik

04-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckCurry View Post
I play Ez every day in anticipation of this skin
I have a friend that does the same thing. Only downside is that he's terrible with Ez.