Will we get Pulsefire Ezreal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShydiN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

Bump

Finlee

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultigamer101 View Post
I have a question. Why did riot not just fix the glitches with the old pulsefire ezreal and buff the skin after its release? Cause it seems like we could just play A pulsefire ezreal skin untill riot came out with THE pulsefire ezreal skin.
If that were the case, everyone would *****, whine, and complain about the skin and then petition for changes to it. I'm pretty sure that Riot wants to make good on this skin upon its release so that they can no doubt make it worth the Legendary price.

The problem here is that if Pulsefire Ezreal ends up being as incredible as they are letting on, it means that players will begin breaking down why older Legendary skins (such as the continued debate on Magnificent Twisted Fate and Annie in Wonderland) don't have the same level of love and attention that things like Astronaut Teemo, Gentleman Cho'gath, Nunu Bot, and even Firefighter Tristana have.

In the long run, Riot is going to shoot itself in the foot either way with the release of Pulsefire Ezreal just because they have kept the hype going for so long.

Masicham

04-21-2012

I kind of don't want the skin to come out in a way just because there will be no more threads going

PULSEFIRe EZREAL WHERE

They would have to design some compensation skin like another pulsefire character to keep the threads up.

Shinzoku

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finlee View Post
If that were the case, everyone would *****, whine, and complain about the skin and then petition for changes to it. I'm pretty sure that Riot wants to make good on this skin upon its release so that they can no doubt make it worth the Legendary price.

The problem here is that if Pulsefire Ezreal ends up being as incredible as they are letting on, it means that players will begin breaking down why older Legendary skins (such as the continued debate on Magnificent Twisted Fate and Annie in Wonderland) don't have the same level of love and attention that things like Astronaut Teemo, Gentleman Cho'gath, Nunu Bot, and even Firefighter Tristana have.

In the long run, Riot is going to shoot itself in the foot either way with the release of Pulsefire Ezreal just because they have kept the hype going for so long.
Because of the lame "we're making it even better!" excuse they've been using for delaying it I would say.

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2012

PULSe FIRe ezreal, first 20 dollar skin

there is no way they are gonna add in all these "secret" features that make it unique vs other legendary skins, and keep it at the same price... 1 its free extra money for them, 2 people would freak out about why other legendary skins don't do the same stuff

Ultigamer

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finlee View Post

That is what I am thinking I'm just getting tired of waiting and the excuse of "we're making it better" at least tell us what you are working on right now Riot! It is also probably a marketing tool so that a bunch of people will buy it when it comes out.

Ultigamer

04-21-2012

Oh and I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT!!! I KNOW WHY THEIR NOT RELEASING IT!!! Riot is going to wait till they are really poor then release it and become rich again lol

Edit: I am just making up a lame excuse for why riot is delaying it. I don't think riot will ever "go poor" too many people play this game.

League of Raging

04-21-2012

I will kill this ant in my room if morello does not give us actual info.

Ultigamer

04-21-2012

Bump
only reason I'm bumping is to keep forum fresh

Shosuko

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Sorry, it's a surprise
Surprise!! It's free for everyone!! This is what we get for those facebook and youtube up votes !!