Will we get Pulsefire Ezreal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

05-20-2012
88 of 95 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart View Post
Alright, I got a question. Is the splash art of Pulsefire Ezreal changed in anyway? Not like I have a problem with it because it is really awesome and one of the many reasons why I'm getting him on my main. I ask this because ever since we got the "unofficial sneak-peak" of PFE I feel that lots of things has changed and perhaps these changes affected the art.
There will indeed be a splash update as we've made.. updates.. to him in general.

DrTemptragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2012

Is development faster the closer you get to the full moon?

Lionsheart

05-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
There will indeed be a splash update as we've made.. updates.. to him in general.
Cool! ty for the fast response and I cannot wait! well.. I have to.. but I bet it is definitely worth it!!

runecapter

05-21-2012

Quote:
hope he doesn't have a helmet on now D:

Contempt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Just my personal preference, but I hope he isn't purple anymore. That looked really odd on the old model.

Super Yaoi Time

05-21-2012

Quote:
I've been suspecting maybe his model was getting work, and that's why it was taking so long... and I'm going to continue thinking it due to this...

Fox P McCloud

05-21-2012

Quote:
Haha! This is so very true..

Also, no real updates as of yet. We've said pretty much all we can say in terms of the topic unless anyone has other development related questions. We're hoping to have something cool lined up to explain our process throughout PFE's creation. Aside from that, we really can't comment on price or release date.
So...you're hinting at the fact that this skin could ultimately be more expensive than 1820...that's...not comforting...

runecapter

05-21-2012

Question: will everyone on the battlefield be able to hear his quotes, like at the start of a match, that would be cool

KrafTz

05-21-2012

PULSEFIRe EZREAL WHERE

Thryale

05-21-2012

Hey IronStylus,(is there a nickname for you or anything like that?) ya know what I'd like to start seeing from the art department? Why don't you try to start up an "art diary." What I mean by that is, kinda like how you did the art spotlight, you would show a highspeed video of the splash, but with this, you would have a video highlight the development process with X champ/skin. I'd love to see what kind of work goes into making a champ design/skin and think it would be cool to see all of the prototype designs you had to work through before you came to the final product. What do you think?