Will we get Pulsefire Ezreal?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagingDonger

05-15-2012

A skin is never late, nor is it early, it arrives precisely when it means to.

Because you got a preview of what's to come doesn't mean you have the right to hustle and haggle. Be patient friends.

DoctorMcPain

05-15-2012

And here I am, welcoming another sunrise with the hopes that PFE gets released.

The new shyvana skin would make me happy too

Savour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Take my money now!

squiresoft

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarusta View Post
I had the most distressing revelation this morning.

What if Riot is waiting to release Pulsefire Ezreal on DIII's release date. I'd have no choice but to play LoL all day instead of D3!

Evil Genius Riot.
lol it's blizzard. if you really expect to play it on launch day, you got a surprise coming.

Pulsethefire

05-15-2012

I created this account, leveled it up to 5 solely for the purpose of saying:

BUMP!

PyroskE

05-15-2012

I have not ruined my post at all by simply askin a question as i have seen the skin in the store.

@runecapter
The differance between me and you is that you constantly go on naggin about it, your leading to slightly insane, asking the same question over and over again but expecting a different answer.

@A Tryhardosaurus
I never said that you were not allowed or allowed to ask for when a skin is being released what i said was that constantly naggin about it will not get you anywhere and is just plain annoying to Riot, rather than work on a skin they have to explain why they cant work on it because people like you keep asking the same stupid question.

runecapter

05-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroskE View Post
I have not ruined my post at all by simply askin a question as i have seen the skin in the store.

@runecapter
The differance between me and you is that you constantly go on naggin about it, your leading to slightly insane, asking the same question over and over again but expecting a different answer.

@A Tryhardosaurus
I never said that you were not allowed or allowed to ask for when a skin is being released what i said was that constantly naggin about it will not get you anywhere and is just plain annoying to Riot, rather than work on a skin they have to explain why they cant work on it because people like you keep asking the same stupid question.
hang on... you saw the skin in store? thats where i saw pulsefire ezreal, im asking for one your asking for the other, but im not complaing about people asking for Blackthorn Morgana yet you seem to think you can get away with asking for somthing they also haven't given a release date, your practicaly doing what your telling others not to.

Snailygoat

05-15-2012

@Morello

All the skins that Riot has made recently have been looking awesome! Like I just watched a teaser for the Tyrant Swain skin and it makes me want to pick him up again. So obviously the standard of skins has greatly increased in the last couple months but how will Pulsefire Ezreal outshine these awesome high quality skins coming out now, since new particle effects seem to be the default now?

Henry Plainview

05-15-2012

Guys, with Spectator Mode and Project Shiny finally coming, I bet that Pulsefire Ezreal and Stealth Rework are coming in the next patch (that is, after the one with Project Shiny). I can feel it in my bones.

Benzal

05-15-2012

Hey guys, Just letting you know, That, from what i've seen so far, and what I've read, This skin, is going to be
... wait for it...

Absolutely tremendous.

I cannot imagine what more you will do to this skin, from what I have already seen from this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NszJKkaEYk

Great work so far.
Im a big ezreal fan, changed by name to it aswell, and boy, I do not regret it one bit!

Congratz to Riot, you will have my money the day that skin comes out.