Is Urgot unpopular or underpowered?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invictrix

03-05-2012

I don't see one very often and they don't seem to do very well when I do see one. His new skin has peaked my interest though. What do you guys think of him? Is he worth getting and learning or does he have some kind of deep flaw?

Carnack

03-05-2012

He's fun but niched.

He's mostly a solo q champion.

Just strike a balance between damage and defense and you'll be fine.

He's my favorite champion.

CrispyCoffee

03-05-2012

He's just like Pantheon, Drops Late Game. He dominates early though

Folly Inc

03-05-2012

I've never played Urgot personally, so take what I have to say with a grain of salt.

From what I've seen, his zoning ability is -very- strong, along with his durability. It's much higher than any AD carry I've ever seen, but at the same time he doesn't benefit from items the same way AD Carries tend to. His ultimate, I think, is an exceptionally useful skill though. Once he's blown all his skills he can actually take out an enemy champ from the fight for a few seconds, on top of this he can put them in a very bad place. When used strategically I don't think Urgot necessarily loses any of his effectiveness in game. You just have to be very good with your positioning.

Merluza00

03-05-2012

Im getting Urgot tomorrow. so excited.
but i heard that he sucks.
but im still so excited to play an AD-ranged whith some fun abilities, not as Ashe's, Cait's or Vayne's 'shoot shoot shoot abilities'

Vuther

03-05-2012

I do not own him, but his main drawback that many agree on is his late-game value will fall off. His mechanics do not well allow him to scale later on.

I'm not entirely certainly he's underpowered. Getting hit by his E and eating many Qs in the face in lane at a range that even Karthus or Cassiopeia can't surpass leaves a mark on one. His mechanics kinda put him in a bit of a less-coherent role for late-game, I think he tends to be placed into a sort of anti-carry role by swapping with a squishy as his main value - a likely quite useful one on its own even if his damage falls off.

Sir Longfellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Unpopular.

Best Zod NA

03-05-2012

Urgot's ult is hilarious.

Feed enemy carry to your team.

Feed 300+ AR/MR Urgot to enemy team to waste cooldowns on.

Umezete

03-05-2012

dat w, free on hit slow is so much fun.

Piemonade

03-05-2012

Urgot is very, very unpopular. I play him. Just bought the battlecast skin about 25 minutes ago.