Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IPL and PAX Highlight an Exciting April

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Lara Jones

03-06-2012

Quote:
Xzephyrei:
wait, why is PAX on the same exact days In boston as Anime Boston?

Unfortunately, Pax East has often been on the same exact weekend as Anime Boston. It's one of those things that us East Coasters have had to deal with in that we can either run back and forth between the two or pick one.

DoomDDo

03-06-2012

i got passes to pax and now i cant go the fly there is too much :/ so have fun 4 me!

NO MERCY2244

03-06-2012

dam i can't make it this year but next year for sure i'm going can't wait for next year

imalx

03-07-2012

Gonna be at PAX EAST! Woot!
see you there.

JoJoMcHappy

03-07-2012

29 days till PAX! I will bring my popcorn to watch the matches!!! So F"ING excited!!!!!!!

Vaniel

03-07-2012

So Tamat, I know Riot will be at PAX, but will there be a few Rioters in Las Vegas for IPL 4? Our website is covering both events, and I'm the lucky guy that gets to cover IPL4 since I live in Vegas. Any chance some of the Rioters going to IPL4 could sneak us all some PAX skins?

If not I'll settle for the only 3 skins I am missing. Workshop Nunu, Vancouver Amumu, and Happy Elf Teemo.

Spikedroguemaxed

03-07-2012

Where IN boston???

Lady Lara Jones

03-07-2012

Quote:
Spikedroguemaxed:
Where IN boston???

http://east.paxsite.com/travel.php

It's held right down by the bay - very easy to get to and lots of T Stations nearby. If you need hotel accommodations I'd recommend you hurry though because they might already all be sold out with Anime Boston falling on the same weekend. Both events draw thousands and thousands of people.

Kryborne

03-07-2012

I'll see you at pax west hopefully

Aurora

Guidelines and Communications Coordinator

03-07-2012

I'll be there as Ahri!