Deadly Lane Combo's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rollesroyce

03-12-2012

taric ad nidalee... nid gets black cleaver early and runs attack speed runes... basically taric camps brushes until someone hits a trap... 20%-40% arm reduction -----.> into stun ult from taric... nidalee heals and goes cat form... taric shatters (reduces armor even more)... the ad carry will usually have about -20 armor at this point... and nidalee's q will hit harder than garens ult at this point... did i mention its on like a 6 second cooldown? you have traps to guard bush's and 2 heals for sustain... love that combo

nifflo

03-12-2012

Next time you face Jarvan+Fiddle try to get a Negatron Cloak and ignore Fiddle's ult. Also, more than 50% of all champs can escape Jarvans ult without flash by using a simple ability like Riven's dash etc

NOT THTOTH3RGUY

03-13-2012

Karma Shyvana (aka, WADDLE WADDLE CAW!!!) shyvana builds rylies and frozen mallet and beserker grieves, slowed for DAYS. dont forget about all the support tht Karma is gonna give

lystroka

03-13-2012

karthus + allistar.

headbutt + lay waste
tankiness + 1 can die and survive for 7 seconds
aoe knockup + heavy aoe damage of same radius

Quite literally we would get into 3v2's I would knockup he would aoe and 5 seconds later we would get an ace. Aside from that it was HEAVY lane dominance. Any runners karthus would hit with requiem

TheBarb

03-14-2012

Ive had a fine time doing a Nunu combo with about anyone with a little dps to them, like a sion or a lee sin, or even a Fiora. Nunu just beasts out with his snowball, and his ability to blood boil and consume, once he gets his ultimate he is even more beastily, and once he gets a sunfire camp or a nice tanky item its pretty much good game

suisidalpoptart

03-14-2012

I have had a lot of success with AD sion and udyr bot lane. The double stun is gross and both chars do a ton of damage. Once sion has ult it gets even worse. Just need to have an ap ranged on top lane

topdoglost

03-17-2012

My team has had a lot of success with Kennan lee sin and rammus

topdoglost

03-17-2012

Teemo katarina

Technify

03-18-2012

from past experience fiora, sion/taric, maokai.

trust me on that one it works prtty well.

Seungsei

03-21-2012

Singed & Cassiopeia