Deadly Lane Combo's

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

03-05-2012

morgana sion

Byakuroth

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
yi soraka
thank me later
You reminded me of that song by plentakill, but a fizz missfortune bot would easily counter that lane

flockeyrocks

03-05-2012

Alistar+Vayne is deadly. With the lanes being so small, an Alistar headbutt/pulv means an almost guaranteed condemn into the wall.

Teuf

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboCrow View Post
Singed and Volibear bot lane. Double fling ftw.

Yorick, Mordekaiser, Shaco. 6v3 team fights.
5v3 then 6v2.
There cannot be 6v3 with that composition.

swilson

03-05-2012

Blitzcrank xin zhao, duh

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Singed + Anyone. Duh.

Lemming

03-06-2012

Volibear + Nidalee destroyed me several times. If you stay back, Nid pokes you. If you try to engage, voli throws you and you lose the exchange because of creep positioning. Not to mention he can just get in your face and not let you touch Nid. His passive and a regrowth pendant means you'll never kill him. Singed would also make a good combo with Nidalee.

Other than that, I've had great success with Ryze + Katarina. Ryze supports and harrasses, getting the opponents low, and then Kat shunpos in and kills them. Ryze support is oddly effective.

Imrathelm

03-06-2012

Leona and Morgana. Stuns and snares. Nothing like being locked in place forever and being killed.

Dessikry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Lux andriven are a good combo

Realyst

03-06-2012

Nunu+Vayne is one of the scariest things possible. Lux+ any tanky dps is also pretty solid. Some old school combos that work well are any reliable stun plus any tanky dps, like Sion/Taric + Garen/Xin/Olaf/etc. It really depends on who your 3rd is though. If you're 2 manning bot lane, top lane better be able to jungle.

123456 ... 8