Ranked: Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuRrender Please

03-05-2012

So I havent lost a single game as fiora in ranked, even losing lane enemy pushes tower i jstu farm like old yi till 200 get core items and enemy team gets aced

So my question why does every game I get into cry and beg when they see me pick Fiora, I have even beat a amazing yorik top

Use runes to cover weakness and increase strenghts

I have one lfie steal quin that makes her passive plus the 3% on mastier make my laning forever

And in 1v1 exchanges W and e is amazing Heck even a hp shen needs back...

So community why are you not seeing ehr potential I even trolled a trinity force ... Was still good

build her any way ad and she wins She like yi but all ad on spells making hr better her E is yis ulti...

Comments?

Charles Barklius

03-05-2012

CC
???
Profit

IoFlux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Play against a malphite and watch as they end the game before you can even get farmed. (Tower diving fioras since release all day)

SuRrender Please

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IoFlux View Post
Play against a malphite and watch as they end the game before you can even get farmed. (Tower diving fioras since release all day)
I have played vs malphite top he couldnt stop my farm even with Q harrash bam check runes

Remdawg

03-05-2012

Probably because she is new and the community has very mixed views on her.

BardsmanGob

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuRrender Please View Post
I have played vs malphite top he couldnt stop my farm even with Q harrash bam check runes
Which page do you run? I'm at work and can't check see if you have a page labeled "Fiora" or not. I too thoroughly enjoy Fiora and would like to take her into ranked. Just wanting to make sure I have her down pat.

Also Summoner spells?

Défense

03-05-2012

yesterday i was playing jungle ad yi vs a jungle fiora, she catch me in her jungle, we where both level 6, no buff, she had a wrigle i hade boot and double dorans. as soon as i drop to 4/5 of my health i notice im not winning the fight ( did near 0 damages to her.) and start runing away, she quickly does her speed boost droping me to half instantly, does her ult wich decimate the other half of my hp. din't even stand a chance. i saw a lot of bad fioras, and sure shes made to duel, but **** shes strong.

SuRrender Please

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BardsmanGob View Post
Which page do you run? I'm at work and check see if you have a page labeled "Fiora" or not. I too thoroughly enjoy Fiora and would like to take her into ranked. Just wanting to make sure I have her down pat.

Also Summoner spells?
i Run my shyvanan page on her

I enjoy teleport flash just teleport I think is needed to gank bot lanes and protect dragon and flash for those pesky junglers trying gank me

Starcastic

03-05-2012

3 games pro sample size.

SuRrender Please

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcastic View Post
3 games pro sample size.
I dont get luxury game all day anymore three games is alot for me these days and not ever game will you get a team to let u top lane or jungle but the odds of three gaems pklaying fiora beating yorik top malphite top and shen is interesting