Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Floating Text and Healthbars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Currently I find it somewhat difficult to read the blur of combat text that floats up off enemies. I have thought about it a bit and I believe it is more or less coming from the fact that everything on the screen is very colorful, and the color, font-size, and font of the floating combat text currently gets lost in the web of color that is on the screen.

The second issue I am having right now with the in-game HUD is all of the friendly health bars. Don't get me wrong... I like seeing friendly champions health and power, however, I don't need to see every friendly creeps health all of the time, especially if I can't deny (not that I am very good at it, but it seems to add a lot of clutter to the UI if it really isn't good for something mechanical). I understand that knowing the health of a wave of creeps will help with decision making mostly in reference to when I should attack or back off on a push to a tower. So in short, I would only like to see friendly health bars on other champions, and towers all the time. Perhaps a toggle key to see creep health, or allowing me to cycle through several health bar display settings.