My LoL client has unstable FPS (40-80)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 HAl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Hello, I've recently reformatted to W7, and started to experience unstable FPS in LoL after it. Whenever I start the game it would be running anywhere from 60-80 FPS (its noticeable and effecting my game play), and if I where to run a resource heavy program in the background it would drop to 40 but still sporadically spike to 80 as well every 2-3 seconds.

It feels like my game can't decide whether or not it wants to work properly, on top of that whenever I turn on Vertical Sync I would have to reinstall the game after one match. If I don't the match after that one doesn't load at all, giving my monitor a screen saying "NOT SUPPORT!", on 2 occasions I've gotten a leave because of this(unranked thankfully).

I've tried the slider (Stable, Benchmark, High), no matter the setting it still reacts unstable (If I put 60 FPS as the limit it will still go beyond that into 80, and if nothing else is on in the background even 120). I have all my drivers upgraded, I'm running a Radeon 5750 with a AMD Phenom II Black Edition (both stock clock) and 4 gigs of borderline DDR2 ram.

Please help someone .

AquRatoP

07-30-2010

60-80 FPS???
wtf i just get to 50 fps
i can be lucky if i get 40fps during the game.

C9 HAl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2010

Well even though the game states I have high FPS, since it's going from 1 extreme scale to another and back its causing these noticeable hiccups in the game that hurt me a lot. I haven't really been able to play for a week to my full extent because of it.

Lifprasir

07-30-2010

dude I never got past 35FPS, ... I have my graphics running on the lowest settings possible. >_>..

C9 HAl

07-30-2010

Bumping, this is making my game almost unplayable. A red please post help.

C9 HAl

07-30-2010

Bumping, would be nice if I could get some help :/

C9 HAl

07-30-2010

Bumping.

C9 HAl

07-30-2010

o look no reply

bumping

C9 HAl

07-30-2010

I must bump some more, Halp.

C9 HAl

07-30-2010

bump