Sheriff's Office (Ask Caitlyn)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Twisted Fate scratched the back of his head, "Well Caitlyn, Ah got some bad news. Mai n' Ah weren't seein' things. Shaco was there n' he was very very real. Ah reckon' ya' just got a clone of him in the locker over there." Of course this was all speculation, but it seemed very realistic as to what Mai and Twisted Fate saw, "However, he did make more than one clone right before we left, Ah think Ah saw like four or five. Not sure cause' Ah just wanted ta' leave."

He looked at the cell and made a decision, "Well Sheriff...Ah reckon' we ought ta' see if ya' have the real Shaco in here...right now. Ah'm well aware of a way how too." He drew five cards, and it was common knowledge that cards were Twisted Fate's best weapon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Demon Jester

Senior Member

12-29-2012

The Shaco in the cell was now standing at the door of his cell, his eyes staring through Mai,
She would hears things that no one else but her could hear, at first she would hear carnival music... Then the smell of candy would fill her nostrils, childs laughter and the sound of distant rides. Her vision would go blurry... Ever so slightly at first the sound of childrens laughter slowly turned to screams, the sound of rides turning to the roar of dragons, the smell of candy floss turning to rotting flesh.
"Can't run... Can't run.... Cant run... I won. You are mine.... Can't run.... Can't run....Hehehehehe"

If anyone looked to Shaco he was simply looking at Mai through the cell door.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Mai had fallen quiet during the talking, and healing and such. She'd seem a bit distant at first, then a little uncomfortable as she started to look around. What was that odd sound? The smell filled her nose lightly making those violet eyes close slightly as she tried to determine the source. How strange... Her hand rose, cupping her head lightly when her vision went blurry, "..ngh." Maybe she had lost too much blood? It was so strange. As the sounds of laughter turned to screams, and the scent of rotting flesh assaulted her nose, she'd snap her eyes open slowly, slowly looking towards Shaco. Paling noticeably, her hands reached up to cup her ears trying to drown the sound, her teeth gritting together tightly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

12-29-2012

Sona noticed Mai starting heal up rather quickly. This was a good sign; it meant Shaco didn't do any permanent damage.

When she finished playing her melody she noticed Mai starting to struggle oddly. She cupped her ears as if trying to block something out. Sona looked around but couldn't hear or see anything more than Shaco, Fate, and Caitlyn.

♪What's wrong?♪ She asked as she floated closer to comfort her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razie

Senior Member

12-30-2012

Sean enters the office in his human disguise with Lucas on his shoulder dragging a unconscious man behind him

"Miss... Caitlyn isn't it? Sean said looking over at her. This man was trying to mug me as i was talking a walk with my friend here in your city. so i saw fit to unleash draconian pain upon him and put him in your custody"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-01-2013

"Ngh.. I-I don't.. know.." Mai replied to Sona, looking increasingly confused and uncomfortable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

Senior Member

01-01-2013

Twisted Fate saw Mai was obviously being disturbed by something, "Sona why don't ya' take her somewhere else fer' now, but not too far. Perhaps, some place ta' drink. While Ah go over the details with Caitlyn, who Ah assume would like ta' know more about Shaco and his plans." He looked back toward the Shaco in the cell, when a thought to brighten the mood struck him, "If ya'all see fuzzy cuffs on the office's doorknob...don't come in. It would be nice ta' avoid a Janna incident if at all possible."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

Senior Member

01-02-2013

How well can you defend yourself, assuming you were completely unarmed, Caitlyn?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
Twisted Fate saw Mai was obviously being disturbed by something, "Sona why don't ya' take her somewhere else fer' now, but not too far. Perhaps, some place ta' drink. While Ah go over the details with Caitlyn, who Ah assume would like ta' know more about Shaco and his plans." He looked back toward the Shaco in the cell, when a thought to brighten the mood struck him, "If ya'all see fuzzy cuffs on the office's doorknob...don't come in. It would be nice ta' avoid a Janna incident if at all possible."
Sona nodded, feeling Mai would be safe if she was as far away from Shaco as possible. Although she wasn't as familiar with Piltover as Demacia, she did know a couple places to stay at.

♪Sounds like a good idea,♪ She played, ♪Let's go Mai. The sooner you can get away from Shaco the better.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steampwrd Kitten

Senior Member

01-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
Sona nodded, feeling Mai would be safe if she was as far away from Shaco as possible. Although she wasn't as familiar with Piltover as Demacia, she did know a couple places to stay at.

♪Sounds like a good idea,♪ She played, ♪Let's go Mai. The sooner you can get away from Shaco the better.♪
Mai slowly closed her eyes trying to free herself of whatever was plaguing her. Sona's voice broke through the sounds of screams, but did little to comfort her. She'd turn at the mention of going elsewhere, and was the first to make her way out of the room having no intention of remaining in Shaco's presence. She needed to escape this, and get herself straightened out.