AD Fizz is better than AP Fizz for TT Soloers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leburminator

11-04-2012

while ad fizz is great, and is actually a sleeper op bruiser, he just isn't as satisfying as ap fizz....

i mean, with a 5.4 ap ratio once you get a lichbane-1 combo is shark 1, dash 1.6, troll poll 0.75, turn trident on and one auto attack 1.35 + a dot depending on enemys missing health and .35 ap per sec (which is irrelevent atm cause they r already dead), enemys drop so fast, nothing compares to it.
(the values are ap ratios)

btw, ap fizz is more cannon than glass - e has 1.5 sec invulnerability, longer distance then flash, and not as important to your combo, most enemies except full on tanks will be dead before you need to use this
+ get a zhonyas

Exqzr

11-04-2012

Good post,

AP Fizz can be very fun to play. However you might find the following interesting.

AP Carry Fizz has (currently) a 48.34% chance to win any game
Hybrid Fizz has (currently) a 64.27% chance to win any game
AD Carry Fizz has (currently) 52.17% chance to win any game

Even Jungler Fizz (can sometimes be an AP build) has a 49.79 chance, which is better than the AP carry role.

Jax/Kayle are both sitting at about 54% win chance as Hybrids.

The reason for this surprising data is the hidden value of Fizz when building away from full AP. You mention "sleeper", which is a perfect description. Fizz is an excellent champ to counter build with.

As more players seem to be experimenting with non full AP Fizz builds. Fizz, overall has been getting a better win rate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leburminator View Post
while ad fizz is great, and is actually a sleeper op bruiser, he just isn't as satisfying as ap fizz....

i mean, with a 5.4 ap ratio once you get a lichbane-1 combo is shark 1, dash 1.6, troll poll 0.75, turn trident on and one auto attack 1.35 + a dot depending on enemys missing health and .35 ap per sec (which is irrelevent atm cause they r already dead), enemys drop so fast, nothing compares to it.
(the values are ap ratios)

btw, ap fizz is more cannon than glass - e has 1.5 sec invulnerability, longer distance then flash, and not as important to your combo, most enemies except full on tanks will be dead before you need to use this
+ get a zhonyas

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

How can I trust someone with 30 something % winrate with the champ? Isn't it possible AD Fizz is only better at lower-mid elos because there is less coordination at those levels so that is bringing up the stat? (Tanky champs tend to do better at lower levels eg Rammus on 5s forever) Where does your data come from?

Exqzr

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyBotLane View Post
How can I trust someone with 30 something % winrate with the champ? Isn't it possible AD Fizz is only better at lower-mid elos because there is less coordination at those levels so that is bringing up the stat? (Tanky champs tend to do better at lower levels eg Rammus on 5s forever) Where does your data come from?

You need to read the title.

It applies to 3s not 5s and tbh most of my losses on 5s are using ap Fizz.

data is from elobuff.com

Same site will show that my overall with Fizz is at 56%. My Non AP results are better than my AP results. I am simply sharing my findings.

Exqzr

11-05-2012

Loaded up a new video for fellow Fizz fans.

chezwickcheese

11-05-2012

Bruiser Fizz is awesome! Take him top lane and dominate. He kinda falls off late game though but meh who cares!

Exqzr

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermafrostHD View Post
Bruiser Fizz is awesome! Take him top lane and dominate. He kinda falls off late game though but meh who cares!

What build are you using?

I too experienced some late game fall off. But I have some ideas on how to deal with that.

RockJockey

02-21-2013

Bump

Grinningsphinx

02-23-2013

Please remove or update your guide...its not even relevant for SR anymore, let alone TT

Fail OP is fail.