Why do people hate Hotshotgg?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hurricaneo0oo

03-04-2012

Just my thoughts on the matter

Hotshotgg is a well known character among people who have played lol for a decent amount of time and many people either love him or hate him. On the one hand people say that he is wrong for calling people bad on his stream, while others say that one he is not typing it in game to avoid demoralizing his team and second these moments are hilarious most of the time when we get to laugh at either his (why nunu why) or others (LULULULULULUCAWCAWCWAW and SOOOOOOOOOO BAD) misfortunes. And if you get mad at him for saying mean things on his stream look at yourself surely the majority of people are not like gaurdsmanbob and do not make even the worst moments look like minor misfortunes, and more like Hotshotgg and are prone to say your team is bad and possibly type it in chat for the world to hear and demoralize your team.

TL DR: why is hotshotgg hated so much when many people who hate him react in the same way he does (sometimes worse) to bad players.

Master Yi is OP

03-04-2012

He is not a very good role model.

Snoyarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-04-2012

He blames teammates and cries every time he loses a game. He is entertaining to watch but very much full of himself.

Lgv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

I don't hate him, I actually found his stream more entertaining back then now It's kind of boring, guess it's just me.

UnseenMolecule

03-04-2012

because he is pregnant

Crisco Moonshine

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Yi is OP View Post
He is not a very good role model.
Why are people looking for role models on video game streams?

Osensei

03-04-2012

Because alot of players in this game are kids..

And hotshotgg is a spoiled brat.
He is the epitome of the dreaded "moba eliteist jerk"

Hurricaneo0oo

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osensei View Post
Because alot of players in this game are kids..

And hotshotgg is a spoiled brat.
He is the epitome of the dreaded "moba eliteist jerk"
game rated teen

Obvious choice is to cater to people who should not be playing the game in the first place

Snoyarc

Recruiter

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by navinia View Post
Why are people looking for role models on video game streams?
Role model probably isn't the correct term but I get what he is saying. Lesser players will always look for a player better than themselves to try and mock their play style, attitude etc thinking it will also make them a better player. I have seen this in every competitive game I have ever played.

D1norawr

03-04-2012

He rages in chat. He plays selfish. He throws games by doing his own thing. His voice is annoying. He can't admit when he does something wrong. Alway blames the team when he gets caught. And so on