@Riot - Stickys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InertPackage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Stickys are an amazing forum tool to keep players up to date on any news/projects, but rarely used.

You would have a lot less qq threads if you had some sticky threads like:

MM Changes

Soraka Art Re-work

Stealth Re-work

and others the community is interested in, but never hears about.

You could update these, say, monthly? Even if it was just with stuff like, "Stopped/Slowed work on stealth re-work for other things we know you guys will enjoy."

and

"Magma chamber on the back burner, have something in store for you guys that we think surpasses all expectations of Magma Chamber" (IE. Dominion when it came out)

In the gaming world, especially with a game like LoL (3 maps, short games), bad news is better than no news.

InertPackage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

Wth?

NoX Zenilant

03-04-2012

I feel like just having a big topic with links to red posts on the topics should be enough, whether Riot makes it an official thing or not.

InertPackage

03-04-2012

bump

InertPackage

03-05-2012

I bump 2x a day, forever.

InertPackage

03-05-2012

Bump.

PriorityOne

03-05-2012

Yes Riot, please make the top half of the forum into stickies so I have to scroll down to find new threads.

Seriously, other forums end up being filled with stickies. I'd rather League not get that way...

A single FAQ thread would be nice though.

InertPackage

03-06-2012

bump for morello.

Lyte could sticky his MM changes thread. You guys could lock the threads to Riot posters only, or not if you want feedback. Just such a waste to not sticky such important topics. We end up seeing the same $&!^ over and over because there is no easy way to search the forums.

InertPackage

03-06-2012

bump

InertPackage

03-06-2012

bump