Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Champion Suggestion) Kiya, The Feline of Fervor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurori

03-13-2012

I like her numbers. However, I think the Ultimate is a tad bit too strong. Specifically, applying the debuff to other enemies. The damage and healing is fine but that AoE debuff is a plus that could prove to be too strong.

Nhan Fiction

03-14-2012

Quote:
DarthDevor:
Nothin bad abot this one. Great Champ!

Thanks. >^..^<

Nhan Fiction

03-14-2012

Cats.

Lunights

03-14-2012

I really like the idea of a support that can either buff their allies or debuff their enemies. I feel this helps create a variety of play styles. One problem I have with your current setup is the fact that she has 2 passives; her actual passive and the cd reduction on ALL her skills. (which is like a free skarner passive) Now I realize you could argue Karthus' E gives him a mana regen passive that's just like Swain's, so you could say he has 2 passive skills too. So I don't think it's a huge deal, but I don't like the idea of characters getting passives through skills that's already a passive on another champ. (seems unfair to me).

Nhan Fiction

03-14-2012

Quote:
Lunights:
I really like the idea of a support that can either buff their allies or debuff their enemies. I feel this helps create a variety of play styles. One problem I have with your current setup is the fact that she has 2 passives; her actual passive and the cd reduction on ALL her skills. (which is like a free skarner passive) Now I realize you could argue Karthus' E gives him a mana regen passive that's just like Swain's, so you could say he has 2 passive skills too. So I don't think it's a huge deal, but I don't like the idea of characters getting passives through skills that's already a passive on another champ. (seems unfair to me).

My reasoning behind giving Q, W and E the passive components was a means to justify having longer cooldowns while also providing a method to soften the wait time in between spells. I did not want Kiya to unload Q, W and E and just stand there (Soraka at least has Starcall to use while she is waiting for her W and E to get off cooldown).

This is also because Q, W and E are all respectively powerful in their own ways. Unlike Sona who has weaker auras that are strong in subtle ways, Kiya's emphasis centers around buffing/debuffing single targets. At the end of the day, the passive component just attempts to balance things out (fairly) for Kiya.

Nhan Fiction

03-14-2012

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

03-15-2012

Cats.

DarthDevor

03-15-2012

dogs

Nhan Fiction

03-15-2012

Cats.

Nhan Fiction

03-16-2012

Cats.