(Champion Suggestion) Kiya, The Feline of Fervor

12345612 ... 30
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

03-06-2012

Cats.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

03-06-2012

Cats.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

03-06-2012

Cats.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Black Tides

Member

03-07-2012

Seems like a really cool idea. You could turn your team's carry into a massive killing machine or an enemy carry a useless... carry. I like the idea overall, the ultimate seems cool and it would require skill and timing to get the proper buffs/debuffs on the proper champions. Numbers may need a small rework but it's a solid idea.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Tides View Post
Seems like a really cool idea. You could turn your team's carry into a massive killing machine or an enemy carry a useless... carry. I like the idea overall, the ultimate seems cool and it would require skill and timing to get the proper buffs/debuffs on the proper champions. Numbers may need a small rework but it's a solid idea.
Thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Porphyry Green

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Interesting, can u describe in basic English how the passive works in another way for me?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneBag View Post
Interesting, can u describe in basic English how the passive works in another way for me?
OK, remember that Q, W and E all have a base duration of 2 seconds for their buffs and debuffs.

So let's say you use Q on someone. You will net a Shurima Spirit stack for using Q, which then extends the buffs/debuffs of Q to 3 seconds.

You then use W next, and now because you used another ability while you already have a Shurima Spirit stack, the buff/debuff durations of Q and W are now at 4 seconds due to the fact that you have two Shurima Spirit stacks.

Finally, you then use E. Because you are at the max of three Shurima Spirit stacks, all of the current buffs/debuff durations extend to the maximum of 5 seconds (base duration of 2 seconds + 1 x [up to three Shurima Spirit stacks]).

The bonus gold you get from kills or assists is just an extra incentive to utilize your skills rapidly.
---------------------------------------------------------
TLDR: The buff/debuff durations of Q, W and E extend when you use your skills back-to-back while current buffs/debuffs are in effect. You will also get bonus gold for a champion kill or assist based on the number of stacks you currently have to help reinforce Kiya's support role.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Porphyry Green

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan Fiction View Post
[...SNIP...]
Gotcha. This seems a lil OP for ganking IMO having so much disable or buff, esp. in such a short time :x


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneBag View Post
Gotcha. This seems a lil OP for ganking IMO having so much disable or buff, esp. in such a short time :x
Just part of the design focus for Kiya. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

Senior Member

03-07-2012

Cats.


12345612 ... 30