Whats your best moment in game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

03-06-2012

Another best moment in game is very time Karthus is on the enemy team and my team is smart so squishies buy zhonyas or banshees veil and the tanks have MR so he doesnt get 1 kill from his ult the entire game. Do you have any idea how useless he becomes if ur team does that?

Exley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Just last night, I was playing a Shen jungle. I wasn't doing particularly bad or good, but was decent at ganking lanes and covering for lanes when they were low on HP. Anyways, our fed Ashe was being chased by 3 enemies when only her and I were still alive. I only had about 300 health, but I ulted onto her, dash/taunted and died while she picked up the triple kill and then went on to kill dragon to boot. That one felt pretty nice.

Ormlyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-07-2012

My best moment is when I caught a Kassadin who ulted AND Flashed (basically jumped 2 walls) as Yi with Alpha Strike. The reaction from him was priceless.