Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Whats your best moment in game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

03-05-2012

Something I saw my last game. I had an anivia and a chogoth on my team doing summoners rift and this story revolves around them. The cho was pretty good but was a complete troll and one of those ****** bag teamates [you know what im talking about] ... he even kept stealing blue from anivia like 5 times in a row and anivia is so dependent on blue buff... so if you take it from her, game over for her. her game absolutely stops. but to be honest she's being cool about it. Not responding to his insults or feeding his trolling needs... just asks him to stop and he keeps trolling her... So he's just doing everything possible to piss our team off when anivia does something AWESOME...

They are in the enemy jungle... suddenly all 5 of the enemy pops out from a bush and ganks chogoth and anivia... so what does she do? she plants her wall RIGHT INBETWEEN her and chogoth. He now has a wall to his back and nowhere to go but vs 5 enemies and she flee's to safety while he gets his butt whooped and starts rageing like a maniac xD

I usually dont approve of actions like this but i about died laughing... sometimes people just get what they deserve... cho totally deserved it

Deviant023

03-06-2012

1. Karth R > Pentakill
2. Backdoring as Yi
3. Killing a mage with full hp with Veigar's R
4. Yelling "SPARTAAA!" when doing Panth's ult
5. Making a penta with rocket jumps all over the map

SkeletalArm

03-06-2012

I just had my first Ranked team game last night. I was jungling and it started out a little late (an understatement) and ended the game with a win for my team. Thank goodness for that 0/11/0 Olaf.

LichKingRaider

03-06-2012

I was playing Leona. My teammate nasus got caught in front of dragon against 3 ( they were doing dragon). I was on the hill side and coming as fast as possible to him. When I reach to them, He's about half hp and the enemies are mostly 75%. Ipop W then ulted. Q and E. Autoattack then Q and E to the most damage dealing targets. ( I already got to 40% CDR so i could use spells more frequently) Oh man .. That nasus was saved and we killed all 3 of them. I feel so accomplished.

xRAWKAx

03-06-2012

This is an IRL win as well as a great gaming moment that happened last night.

I was trying Jarvan IV for the first time at the request of my teammates. I had no idea even what to build or what half his skills did. I wasn't doing bad, but I was definitely not playing well. Midway through the game my fiancee calls me. Usually when I'm gaming I tell her that I can't talk cuz I'm busy, but they had a leaver on the other team so I felt pretty casual about the game anyway, and I just talked to her.

A team fight breaks out at enemy tri-bush. Since I'm holding a phone I have to click on all my abilities, and then I hear "You have slain an enemy," and after that, "Double Kill!" I was so proud and the guys were excited so they started yelling over the skype call. That was when she asked me "What's going on?" I hadn't told her that I was in the middle of a game until that point, and SHE HADN'T SUSPECTED A THING.

So, I successfully pulled off a double-kill by clicking all my abilities while using a champion I had never used before, all while holding an intelligible conversation with my fiancee, and she couldn't even tell. Winning.

JackalopeGod

03-06-2012

Quote:
LoRdJuGgErNaUtX:
Something I saw my last game. I had an anivia and a chogoth on my team doing summoners rift and this story revolves around them. The cho was pretty good but was a complete troll and one of those ****** bag teamates [you know what im talking about] ... he even kept stealing blue from anivia like 5 times in a row and anivia is so dependent on blue buff... so if you take it from her, game over for her. her game absolutely stops. but to be honest she's being cool about it. Not responding to his insults or feeding his trolling needs... just asks him to stop and he keeps trolling her... So he's just doing everything possible to piss our team off when anivia does something AWESOME...

They are in the enemy jungle... suddenly all 5 of the enemy pops out from a bush and ganks chogoth and anivia... so what does she do? she plants her wall RIGHT INBETWEEN her and chogoth. He now has a wall to his back and nowhere to go but vs 5 enemies and she flee's to safety while he gets his butt whooped and starts rageing like a maniac xD

I usually dont approve of actions like this but i about died laughing... sometimes people just get what they deserve... cho totally deserved it

I had something similar happen. There was a troll Yorick instead of a Cho though. Our Jarvan on bot was something like 2-7-3 while yorick was 0-0-0 (he was laning against a nasus so it makes sense). I was mid with Ez and Jarvan and I come top to counter gank the Sion That was ganking Yorick. We chase him to tower and dive. I get the kill and then Jarvan ults trapping Yorick right next to the tower while it attacks him. He dies and Jarvan runs away. Yorick starts raging and Jarvan's only response was "oops" Hahahaha I just about fell out of my chair.

ALL Froggen

03-06-2012

i was fiddlesticks. a teamfight took place while my ult was on cd. the enemy team ended up getting my 4 teammates, and i escaped with half health. all 5 enemies still alive. the enemy team began pushing mid, i was hiding on the other side of a wall, out of sight, and i noticed my ult was finally off cd. i thought it was already gg, so i was just gonna have some fun. i ulted into the middle of all of them. PENTAKILL!

Gloriosum

03-06-2012

WAY BACK when I was first learning how to play Sion, (my main champ) I was playing a fairly good game where I got fed alot by an enemy renekton, so I was pushing the second tower in top lane by myself and twitch+rammus are defending it.

I end up chasing twitch (at low HP) past the turret, at which point rammus taunts me, and a nocturne joins in to make it a 3v1, I didn't even bother pressing any buttons for a full 10 seconds thinking I was already dead but with my ult up the whole time I managed to kill all three of them, go figure.

SteamyPunkPanda

03-06-2012

I was Shen just today. We were dominating the whole game, Was all over the map getting assists and feeding my carries. It came down to it being top lane just having their back lane turret and then inhib turret, inhib nexus turrets and nexus. The enemy team had been maining me all game for some reason, so I ran down to bot while the team hid and waited to push top. I knew/expected the team, just seeing me to rush down to bot to gank me. To my "surprise" all but one showed up. As soon as they got there top started pushing and destroying everything. When the enemy team realized what was up, they all started running. I then ultied up to top and helped destroy all but nexus, then they surrendered. All complaining about how stupid they were for focusing me. Finished 8/3/23. First time Shen, ever. Loved it.

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

03-06-2012

Quote:
MyRepublic:
I had something similar happen. There was a troll Yorick instead of a Cho though. Our Jarvan on bot was something like 2-7-3 while yorick was 0-0-0 (he was laning against a nasus so it makes sense). I was mid with Ez and Jarvan and I come top to counter gank the Sion That was ganking Yorick. We chase him to tower and dive. I get the kill and then Jarvan ults trapping Yorick right next to the tower while it attacks him. He dies and Jarvan runs away. Yorick starts raging and Jarvan's only response was "oops" Hahahaha I just about fell out of my chair.

on the joys of two sided abilities xD