Whats your best moment in game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azhra

03-03-2012

Mine just happened. We were back and forth in an Intermediate match, one of our players having really fed the bots, and both sides had lost their Inhibitor turrets. I teleported to a minion up close Mid, intending to just push a bit, when I noticed that the entire bot team was attacking Bottom at our base. Seeing as I had 2 groups of Super Minions with me, I decided to see how far I could really push it. As it turns out, I pushed up to the enemy Nexus, destroying both towers and the Nexus while my team mates defended our base. I felt pretty epic right then.

Kize

03-04-2012

An AP Yi penta. It was back when I first started the game. 0_o

PhoDaKids

03-04-2012

This was early midgame. My team had been getting pounded during the laning phase and things were looking pretty grim for us. Our tank walks through our jungle into 2 of them attempting to steal our blue. They immediately jump on the tank and the rest of my team races towards them. It quickly becomes a full team fight, and it looks sketchy for us. Well, my friend the Vladimir lands a great ult that gets at least 3 of them. And then I land the perfect ult as Fiddlesticks. Guess who got a quadra kill and the blue buff? (Hint: this guy )

Chaos Rose Stein

03-05-2012

I was playing as Karthus (yeah yeah I know what you're thinking, ult pent right?)
Wrong. In fact it wasn't an Requiem Penta, My team and I were at out base defending because the enemy were pushing hard, they had Volibear, Mundo, Ahri, Pantheon and Evelyn, I got killed immediately, but Karthus' passive let me live for 7 ore seconds to cast spells, so I spammed my Q at them, i had well over 800AP and 60% magic Penetration, with that and my E active, I scored a triple and my team picked up the last two, they pushed bot and won,
I went 12/9/22.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Playing as Nasus, I had a pretty farmed Q. Late game they had all our inhibs down and we were pent up in our base killing off the minions. They went and got baron then came for a push, pushing top lane and coming through. Our top lane had minions near their base turret and I teleported up there and killed off the turret and inhib. One of their guys came back and I dropped him and moved on to the two nexus turrets. My team starting chasing the opponents as they tried to get back to b to save their base. Two of my teammates died just feeding to keep them away and I dropped the two turrets and the nexus. Loved it (:

Menea6587

03-05-2012

Basically, it's any time I play Soraka and heal an almost dead party member across the map and get 3 assists in a few seconds.

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Last night when I was told fiora sucks and it was Gg and I had 20 kills before my first death and carried the game hard. Felt great declining those friend requests

lolguy999

03-05-2012

i was a fiddlesticks with around 7/7/7 with our team kills being around 21 - 43 (we were losing bad i started surrender at 20 and every ~8 mins that followed but 2 trolls always picked no) Anyways... they had baron and we held them off.
I timed every one of my skills to perfection thereafter (especially the ult) and they got baron twice and had our inhibs down for 10 whole minutes...

Then a miracle happened. We won a teamfight. I dont wanna brag but i think my 5 second ult hit EVERYBODY for atleast 4 seconds each resulting in a 3 - 5 trade off. Surviving members were me and tryndamere. I caped my typings and just told him to push. We got the minions, got inner turret with like 500hp left in a few tryndy hits, then the enemies respawned.
Luckily, some of our troops had teleport, and the first few respawning enemies thinks that they can push us out in teams of 2. Well... a good turret dive and a fear took care of that, and the 3 that respawned later was no match for our entire team of 5. We won...

Oh yeah, did i mention that the first 2 respawnees were their 2 glass canon carrys? Ashe and Malzahar... Best memories of LoL

Dekar Volff

03-05-2012

Whenever someone call me a HAXOR:

SilenVt

03-05-2012

I suppose my best moment was a game where I was playing Veigar (their team also had a Veigar so a bit of rivalry there). Anyways, I was solo bot with our afk Tryn who came back and died 3 times before afking again. Our Rammus eventually said that I was illiterate and our Tryn was noob, thus our game started going uphill. Our TF (mid) and I began to carry the team doing much for the team.
At one point, I managed to disrupt the enemy's Baron attempt by grabbing a double kill once and a triple kill the next.
They managed to Baron about 3 times but we stop their attempts to push mid until their buff ran out. Then we pushed to win and won, taking about 70-80 minutes.
Lesson? A game can become hopeful when it has a dark early game, just don't lose your motivation.