Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Want "Free" skins? Not a scam

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Sexy Pants

03-03-2012

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sei84

Hey guys, if you're like me and want to get the skins but don't really have the cash to pay for them, there's a way you can earn money to use on here.

Swagbucks is a search engine that allows users to search for stuff and earns them "swagbucks" over time as they search. You can redeem these for rewards and you don't have to spend any money on it. I've redeemed an Ultimate Game Card already this way. They have coupons that you can print and use at local stores and by using them you earn swagbucks as well.

Some of you know that League of Legends doesn't accept Ultimate Game Card, so what good is this? If you go to the top of the page under the Redeem tab and go to the swag store, you can click on gift cards. They have "Paypal Cash". If you pick this, they'll deposit the cash directly into your paypal account and you can use that to buy RP. It does cost more Swagbucks to get the paypal cash rather than the Ultimate Game Card though.

(It will take a while to earn enough swagbucks for the reward, but it's well worth it in my opinion. I search google on the site so I can go to google to find what I really want to search and earn that way. Also, I think there's a couple hour cooldown on search rewards, so once you get bucks from searching, give it a few hours and you can earn more)

If you wanna try it out, please click my referral link below or at the top. I'd greatly appreciate the referrals. It will help me unlock more skins to play with all of you as well!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sei84

gankas kon

03-03-2012

If I didn't know that swag bucks was legit, I'd call you a scammer

Mr Sexy Pants

03-03-2012

Yeah, honestly it does seem like one, but me posting this info from my main account just to scam people wouldn't be too bright. Not looking to get banned for harming the people I play with. Plus, people won't wanna play with me if I did that.

Truiteag

03-04-2012

Ive had a swagbucks account for about 3 months. I've been saving up for an xbox live microsoft point card. I didn't know about the paypal cash though, thanks for the info.

Cimmerian

03-04-2012

i signed up, taking forever to get points, anyone know fast ways?

Mr Sexy Pants

03-04-2012

It does take time to get points. You can do "NOSO" (No Obligation Special Offers) and get 1-2 points at a time that way. I got 400 swagbucks from an offer they had to sign up a turbo tax account. I used an alternate e-mail address to sign up and didn't have to pay anything.

Also, if you go to "sc-s.com" they post swag codes redeemable for a short time every for a couple hours. I've only gotten them like once or twice though. It tells you the code, where on the site the code is found, and a link where to redeem the code.

You can also complete surveys for swabucks as well.