Shaco.. free?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atariz

03-03-2012

I wanna buy him, but wanted to wait for a free week and try him out. Problem is that he's never free though :[

Make him free this week?

Crystalslash

03-03-2012

Never. Ever. Again.

Buy him though, hes really fun to play.

firejewx

03-03-2012

free week shaco

are you crazy e.e

Drink My OJ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

shaco free week

clash of the bads

Totopkaaun

03-03-2012

Shaco will be free on the same week as Orianna

Anduraga

03-03-2012

Probably never free because free week Shaco is always so painful. Same for Tryndamere, Evelynn and Lee Sin. Riot should add Riven to that list as well. Riven free week is full of fail Rivens.

nzzmorea4

03-03-2012

I wish Shaco was free every week.

All the bads first pick him and feed meaning the good players can't pick him so I don't have to waste a ban slot every game.

Lil B Task Force

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nzzmorea4 View Post
I wish Shaco was free every week.

All the bads first pick him and feed meaning the good players can't pick him so I don't have to waste a ban slot every game.
It's pretty hard to be bad at shaco with his kit. It's one of those easy to play, hard to master things...or well not that hard to master...it's just ugh

Jay Jng Only

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Free shacko week makes games 4V4 ASSUMING each team has one. All seriousness though, buy him. He is one of the most fun champs to play.

Merophe

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduraga View Post
Probably never free because free week Shaco is always so painful. Same for Tryndamere, Evelynn and Lee Sin. Riot should add Riven to that list as well. Riven free week is full of fail Rivens.
Sad that they haven't put Eve on for over a year. Can you just imagine all the rage and forum spam from her free week?