Switching to korean in game sounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nay Lo Mo

03-03-2012

I'm wondering if it is possible to switch the in game sounds to Korean. If it is can you please tell me how to do so.

Nay Lo Mo

03-04-2012

bump

Nay Lo Mo

03-04-2012

bump

Nay Lo Mo

03-04-2012

bump

Glaricion

03-04-2012

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.130\deploy\assets\sounds
Try copying and pasting Ko_Kr or whatever into your region's sound folder, jic the patcher has issues make back-up copies of your current sound folder though.

Nay Lo Mo

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaricion View Post
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.130\deploy\assets\sounds
Try copying and pasting Ko_Kr or whatever into your region's sound folder, jic the patcher has issues make back-up copies of your current sound folder though.
i already know this. this only changes the champ select sound not the sound inside the game.

Nay Lo Mo

03-06-2012

bump

ThaWiseWolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2012

Best of luck, I wanna know this also. Some champs just sound way better with the KR voiceovers.

Nay Lo Mo

03-08-2012

bump

WWJDFTW

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

Ok I think in one of those .raf files which are hundreds of megs large there is a file called VOBank_en_US.fsb which contains the in-game sound files for everything (announcers, champ sounds, sound effects, etc.) so swapping that out with the Korean one (which should be in the Korean LoL .raf files) should change your sounds to Korean. There's the off chance that the sounds in the Korean fsb aren't the same name as the ones in the NA version which would probably result in no sound, strange sounds or a crash. I have a lot of school work this week, so I can't really help you on this. Try asking around on leaguecraft since those people are probably more knowledgeable regarding skinning/modding LoL.

edit: there are probably multiple .fsb files since the 0.0.0.0.0 blah blah folders correspond to updates (e.g. say 0.0.0.34 has vayne files while 0.0.0.39 has nautilus files) so you'd have to replace all of those as well