Why is everyone raging about Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JackalopeGod

03-03-2012

I've played a lot of games against fiora's and none of them have ever carried, done the most damage, or even won the game. Every time I play against a Fiora I've won. How is she OP? Her ult is pretty strong but it's easy to get out of. It's called flash. Then when her ult is down she falls pretty fast. She is very item dependent and can't 1v1 against a tank or a ranged dps. Plus if you have a flash and she does her jump thing you just flash into your turret and it pulls her with you, giving you a huge advantage. I'm sure there are people that are great with her, but for someone to be OP you shouldn't have to be great with them to make them dominate. Any noob should be able to. That is why they are OP. All the ragers need to quit whining. If a Fiora destroyed you it's because you weren't playing smart. She isn't OP. She may not be balanced yet, but no champ is when they are first introduced. Riot will fix her if they think it is a big deal. i personally think they need to concentrate on the stealth system and a way to handle AFKers rather than worry about supposedly OP champs.

Mikeomak

03-03-2012

I like how you bash people for saying Fiora is OP then finish with Riot needing to fix Shen, which I'm assuming you means hes too strong.

JackalopeGod

03-03-2012

Good catch. No I don't have any problem with Shen actually. I don't think he is OP. I don't really know why I put that. I can see where he is a tad unbalanced, but not tot he point of being OP. The same people that rage about him are the ones raging about Trynd or (haha) Fizz. I think that SR is pretty balanced right now. I don't like the meta but the Champs I have no issue with.

P.S. I was the one that +1'd you for catching that I'll edit that part out. It didn't really make any sense.

Gail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

fully agree with all of this i have been playing her for the last few days and every time we destroy them there like gg fio op im like how? no cc no escapes l2focus oh your ult yeah only has like a 200 sec cd .... re apply focus after it gg lol

JackalopeGod

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gail View Post
fully agree with all of this i have been playing her for the last few days and every time we destroy them there like gg fio op im like how? no cc no escapes l2focus oh your ult yeah only has like a 200 sec cd .... re apply focus after it gg lol
Exactly. Not knowing how to counter them does not make a champ op.

masoe

03-07-2012

Her ult gives her way to much life regen, her Lunge gives her the ability to dash away while two enemies are close, her Speed gives her waaaaay too much speed. She can take three champions on at once, kill two of them and escape. People who say "She doesn't have escapes or CC" are dumb. You don't need to have "flash-like" abilities to be OP. The only way a Fiora is bad is if the player is bad in general. She is the most frustrating champion to play against since she can close the gap and burst you down.

To the people that say we're crying because we don't know how to counter; Why don't you give us tips on how to counter her rather than saying we don't know how to play?