How to play like a BOSS.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeadChief

04-25-2012

Attention once again folks, I want you to listen and listen good. This thread will tell you how to get from chump to BOSS.

Now I'm not saying I'm the best at this game yet, I deffinatly have the potential if i tried, but life is also about other things in my story. But no doubt that this method is all about playing like a BOSS and takeing over all your games. It starts with getting a huge boost of ADRENALIN bay bay. I'm talking about excersicing when you play, taking some PROTIEN SHAKES FOR YOUR SKINNY ASS CHUMP! You need to feel BEEFY. when you are playing a squishy champion like TF you got to feel like you are the karate take down kung-fu bruce lee can't touch this but take a WHAT TAA!!! Right in the neck while you can't touch me.

If you are Alistar BE ALISTAR and remember that you are the ULTRA MUSCLE PUNISHER that will **** YOU UP and make you **** YOUR PANTS!

Once your able to master your champion by really getting into him, you got to get under his skin man. Thats when you buy a skin for that champion and really wear it over your face. And if you are still deing and playing like garbage then go back to the classic skin and start excercising and look in the mirrior and say, these guys on the otherside of their screen don't do what I do. They are FAT out of shape LOSERS, mixed with SKINNY *****es who you can slap around in real life. You got to shout to yourself, I'M BETTER THEN THOSE GUYS! and get back in the game and **** **** UP BAY BAY!

Next if you want to get tougher and even more hardcore and want to take yourself to the next level, well then you got to increase your challenge REPITIONS to the next level BAY BAY!

I'M TALKING TAKING A SHOT OF STRAIGHT EGG YOLK FROM A SHOT GLASS.

THAT'S TOUGH BAY BAY! No joke.

Increase the ammount of baken you eat in the morning, and if your not eating bacon, that explains why you got to that crappy ELO BRO.

Next is do some puzzle games in the morning to warm up different parts of your brain before getting into game, I'm talking checking out lumosity.com (It's da shiiit)

If you don't feel you are worthy of challenging after reading this, then you have already accepted defeat after you have entered the game. Cause its all about who wants to win more. No such thing of counter picks nothing bro, its about who wants to win more.

Now I wan't you to really look at the main points of this thread and really highlight in your mind that you are worthy of taking yourself to the next level, it starts with a Boss attitude. Then you make it a reality, look up some of my previous post along with this if you can. It can teach you something chumps.

Head Out.

y0 Thor

04-25-2012

vat.

Ombre84

04-25-2012

the

Grayjaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Seems legit.

PyGoN

04-25-2012

I wanna be a BAWS not just the Boss. . .

plz refer to my post in your other thread to really take it to the next level. . .

HeadChief

04-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayjaw View Post
seems legit.
this is legit!

GrimCrimson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2012

Ohmawgod it really works!

HeadChief

04-26-2012

I want to see more people applying this method so post it up your results.

Falanin

04-26-2012

I like warming up my Soraka by playing Robot Unicorn Attack.

Dante Vizard

Recruiter

04-26-2012

cool