The ranked system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Throe Stopper

04-26-2012

The ranked system needs to be either revamped revised on who is aloud to play it. They are entirely toooooooooo many people that play ranked games that havn't got a clue then you get these games where you are winning and boom leaver. there goes your win and riot does nothing I for one am officially done spending money on skins/champions on this game till they take the ranked system seriously NORMALS ARE FOR RELAXING people who play ranked games tend to want to win. This is completely a rage I went from 1457 all down to 1332 because I got queued with people who didn't have a clue and leavers literally 10-12 games in a row I was a 1800-1900 Heroes of newerth player yet I can't break 1500 on LOL somethings gotta be wrong here.

Mageinta Warrior

04-26-2012

HoN must have more noobs than LoL if you can get higher on that than here.

brotherlynchhung

04-26-2012

Actually, the fact is in these games youll always be queued with noobs, from 1 elo to 2300... doesnt matter.. the system is hilarious because its all lucky.. i dont care how skilled you are.. 2k+ elo players have no respect from me because they got lucky with every game they won.. either having noobs on enemy team or what not.. the ELO system is a 1v1 based system.. not 5v5.. the only way they'll fix the ranked games system is if they revamp the entirety of it. Losing elo when you 11-2-15 and your team has 10+ deaths each.. seems kind of unfair to me? then how do I lose elo on behalf of 4/5 members on my losing team..

This game is great nonetheless.. But if you want to get your skill calculated, ELO isn't going to help you.

I just find it funny people pry themselves on their ELO.. Im 1300 ranked atm and I've laned vs higher elo players and have won my lane even if their jungler is camping me..

Riot has a **** in their face atm can't understand ELO doesnt meen anything.

Im also a 2950+ WoW arena rated player, played on team liquid and DEUS VOX if anyone knows them.. and i can't get over 1500 in this game.. hows that? elo is bull****.

brotherlynchhung

04-26-2012

also, watch pro livestreams.. if their team loses its not their fault.. they ***** and moan about how their team is **** and what not..

solo queue is solo queue.. 1100 elo is 2500 elo.. No difference.

Wutswrong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlynchhung View Post
also, watch pro livestreams.. if their team loses its not their fault.. they ***** and moan about how their team is **** and what not..

solo queue is solo queue.. 1100 elo is 2500 elo.. No difference.
lol. so naive