Zimn - The Speed Demon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePandara

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamur View Post
Added bonus AD to Passive, Raised damages to initial & grievous wounds to Q, Added bonus % to passive to W. could think of way to make the E more than just healing.

@ThePandara ty for your input
NP ill come another day and see the changes

Tamur

10-16-2012

bump

Tamur

10-17-2012

updated lore, and added more animations

LestorTheInfestr

10-17-2012

This would be cool, his movement speed would make him scout-like or an assassin, or maybe both , but the character itself reminds me of Blitz from HoN, who is also a "speed demon" sorta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_89ma7rSOHc

Tamur

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LestorTheInfestr View Post
This would be cool, his movement speed would make him scout-like or an assassin, or maybe both , but the character itself reminds me of Blitz from HoN, who is also a "speed demon" sorta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_89ma7rSOHc
first thing I never played it but I have to say Blitz is op second I can see him both as champion and as a skin for Zimn (ie Zimn wearing his clothes)

Tamur

10-18-2012

bump

Blight Master

10-18-2012

Awesome idea though passive could be a bit op.

Tamur

10-18-2012

Changed your were right it would have made him too strong at level one

Tamur

10-18-2012

bump

DemoMan

Recruiter

10-19-2012

Oh boy... Here we go...

Passive: Cool as it is, you're a bit too late. Hecarim(though not the same passive) has a similar passive. I sould say, Upon 25 creep kills or hero kill, gains 5 MS, stacks 4/6/8 times(increases at lvl 7 and 14), loses stacks on death.

Q: Decrease damage to 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.25 AD, +0.4 Bonus MS) magic damage if theres a DoT afterward. make it so CD is decreased by 1 for every set distance travelled

W: Make it so its 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% passive. Active make it so you have no unit collision and you gain 1/2/3/4/5% increased MS per enemy hero(0.5 for enemy creeps) around you. Lasts for 10 seconds.

E: Make 1.5% +(0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5/0.6 MS) a second. Make duration 4 seconds. 110 Mana cost

R: Make damage 200/350/500(+0.2 AD, +0.5 MS) make it slow 40% not stun and make it so enemies that are thrown deal damage to those it hits. 100/150/200(+0.4 MS).

Also, this cant be a toggle ability. Make duration 5 seconds