Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zimn - The Speed Demon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThePandara

10-16-2012

Quote:
Tamur:
Added bonus AD to Passive, Raised damages to initial & grievous wounds to Q, Added bonus % to passive to W. could think of way to make the E more than just healing.

@ThePandara ty for your input

NP ill come another day and see the changes

Tamur

10-16-2012

bump

Tamur

10-17-2012

updated lore, and added more animations

LestorTheInfestr

10-17-2012

This would be cool, his movement speed would make him scout-like or an assassin, or maybe both , but the character itself reminds me of Blitz from HoN, who is also a "speed demon" sorta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_89ma7rSOHc

Tamur

10-17-2012

Quote:
LestorTheInfestr:
This would be cool, his movement speed would make him scout-like or an assassin, or maybe both , but the character itself reminds me of Blitz from HoN, who is also a "speed demon" sorta.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_89ma7rSOHc

first thing I never played it but I have to say Blitz is op second I can see him both as champion and as a skin for Zimn (ie Zimn wearing his clothes)

Tamur

10-18-2012

bump

Blight Master

10-18-2012

Awesome idea though passive could be a bit op.

Tamur

10-18-2012

Changed your were right it would have made him too strong at level one

Tamur

10-18-2012

bump

DemoMan

Recruiter

10-19-2012

Oh boy... Here we go...

Passive: Cool as it is, you're a bit too late. Hecarim(though not the same passive) has a similar passive. I sould say, Upon 25 creep kills or hero kill, gains 5 MS, stacks 4/6/8 times(increases at lvl 7 and 14), loses stacks on death.

Q: Decrease damage to 60/100/140/180/220 (+0.25 AD, +0.4 Bonus MS) magic damage if theres a DoT afterward. make it so CD is decreased by 1 for every set distance travelled

W: Make it so its 1/1.5/2/2.5/3% passive. Active make it so you have no unit collision and you gain 1/2/3/4/5% increased MS per enemy hero(0.5 for enemy creeps) around you. Lasts for 10 seconds.

E: Make 1.5% +(0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5/0.6 MS) a second. Make duration 4 seconds. 110 Mana cost

R: Make damage 200/350/500(+0.2 AD, +0.5 MS) make it slow 40% not stun and make it so enemies that are thrown deal damage to those it hits. 100/150/200(+0.4 MS).

Also, this cant be a toggle ability. Make duration 5 seconds