Any Ideas for a story?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThinkingAce

07-13-2013

Hey, I'm a new author looking to make a name for himself in the world of literature. So what better practice than writing about the epic tales of league of legends...fan fiction wise at least.

But I'm not sure who to write about, I would love if anybody can give me any ideas on who to write about. So many champions to write about, and so many I would love to do.

Eventually I'll write about every champ, but for now I would love to see if anybody wants someone specifically, and what they want to see. (Like a world torn apart, or the war between Demacia and Noxus or something).

Any type of feedback and idea would be nice, and I thank everyone who does. Can't wait to get started.

OrderlyAnarchist

07-14-2013

The site needs more Riven/Irelia.

Always more Riven/Irelia.

Senoshu

07-14-2013

If you would like I wrote a lore concept for a champion. Feel free to write adventures for him from where I left off. The post should still be on the main page here in fanfic. It's long but I enjoyed writing it. Grammar sucks because I typed it on my phone though.

ThinkingAce

07-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senoshu View Post
If you would like I wrote a lore concept for a champion. Feel free to write adventures for him from where I left off. The post should still be on the main page here in fanfic. It's long but I enjoyed writing it. Grammar sucks because I typed it on my phone though.
That sounds interesting. I'll take a look at it.

Senoshu

07-14-2013

The title is "Eldin lore concept"

ProjectKxt

07-16-2013

Zed x Akali, Nuff said

Yasako

07-16-2013

Garen, Lux, and J4 as kids, beating each other up.

Lux wins.

Trolosaurus

07-17-2013

Something involving Singed, Veigar, and Twisted Fate going on an adventure

DWT12345

07-18-2013

need a gragas story

ThinkingAce

07-18-2013

Holy...I got a lot of work to do. Uh, thanks for all the requests. I'll get started on all of them right away! Be sure to expect posts really soon. Oh yeah!, And I do stuff by three parts series. Prologue, Mid-act, and Epilogue. Makes things easier that way,

Anyway thanks for all the requests! It's good practice.