Do you like this champion? Would you buy him?

A lot! I like it's concept and seems very fun to play with. 4 80.00%
Yes! It's very interesting but would need some changes. 1 20.00%
It's "Ok"... 0 0%
Seems boring... 0 0%
.................................................. ....................... 0 0%
I would buy it on release 1 20.00%
I would probally buy it someday 2 40.00%
Not sure if I would ever get it 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Gordoroth, the Cursed Horror

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Astral Yorae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

[Champion Concept] Gordoroth, the Cursed Horror

Background: It’s origins is unknown. It seemed to have died in agony and his hate and lust for vengeance didn’t let his spirit to go in peace. In order to keep his ethereal body, he needs to devour life scents, making it an enemy of all living beings.

Concept: He is a support champion that helps team by cursing his enemies and lowering the power of the right targets. Even thought his damage potential is low (his main damage skill is his Putrid Touch), he have a important role by nullifying the carries and nukers.

Design: It is a floating dark horror, similar to a wraith, without lags and with a scary and deformed evil face. It has an ethereal and translucent particle. He’s voice is scary and freaks even the most brave warrior. He laughs evilly when cursing and launch an ecstasy throaty “Ahhhh” while using Putrid Touch.

SKILLS

Innate: Ethereal Body
Passive: Ignores unit collision. Upon not taking damage for 20/18/16/14/12/10 seconds, it becomes stealthed after laughing evilly.

"Q": Putrid Touch
Active: It’s touch causes his victim to decay, taking initial damage and damage over time. Also, healing effects are greatly reduced on the victim for the duration of the skill. Part of the damage dealt by this skill heals it.
Cooldown: (13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 seconds)

"W": Cursed Flesh
Active: Curses the target’s flesh, reducing attack damage, attack speed and damaging it each time an auto attack occurs while the debuff is active. The effect is increased based on the Horror’s Ability Power (to incentivate killing minions).
Cooldown: (16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds)

"E": Cursed Mind
Active: Curses the target’s mind, reducing skill damage and increasing it’s mana/energy/hp cost. The effect is increased based on the Horror’s Ability Power (to incentivate killing minions)
Cooldown: (18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 seconds)

"R": Cursed Soul
Active: Curses the target’s soul, heavily slowing it’s move and attack speed, increasing cooldowns of skills cast while the debuff is active and increasing the damage it takes. If the target die while the debuff is active, it will have increased respawn time. The effect is increased based on the Horror’s Ability Power (to incentivate killing minions)
Cooldown: (140 / 120 / 100 seconds)

Copyrights: Everyone who liked this concept can use it or the ideas presented here freely and without asking. It was something made for fun and without gain purposes.

Check out the list of all champions I planned. You oppinion metters and is very welcome!
-Kazuki, the Iaijutsu Master:
-Gordoroth, the Cursed Horror:
-Sabbot, The Shadow Walker:
-Pyrothsaux, The Red Dragon:
-Ryuujin, The Half-Dragon:
-Kharla, The Abjurer:
-Hellena, the Peace Ambassador:
-Donna, the Mad Cheff: (lame one...)

Also, for helping the new members of the community:
-Astral Yorae's LoL Champs and Rune Calculator: