More than one friend? Less than 4? You shall not play ranked games! So sayeth Riot!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atradees

03-03-2012

What the heck is up with this anyway? I'm not the popular kid at school so I don't have 50 friends to chose from at any given time to play a 5 man ranked with. Nor am I the dorky nerd who trolls forums and posts ridiculous things all day with just one friend.... oh wait...

Why are we not able to queue up with 2 or 3 friends? Is this just too much programming for you to muster Riot? Is there some deep seated problem with the coding? Is it just too "OP" to have two friends, but not with 1 or 4?

Flamed enough... seriously though is there a reason for this?
Thanks!

Couzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

While I disagree with the way the poster went about this, I do think it's rather dumb that we can't queue with 3 people. Four people I can understand because that gives majority for a surrender and the fifth person's vote would be pointless. However, with 3 people you do not have majority for a surrender vote.

Atradees

03-03-2012

As I said "Seriously though is there a reason for this?" Obviously my post is a joke. I disagree with your sense of humor.

Is it seriously that way because you'd have the majority vote? Can anyone who's not a debby downer tell me why it is this way? Has Riot made any statement pertaining to this?

ADGarner

03-03-2012

It's simply because if you have two friends you can play Twisted Treeline in ranked. Riot only dislikes you if you have only three friends. That is anathema.