On a 10 loss streak.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugs From Momma

03-07-2012

Get 4 friends.

Get on vent.

Farm solo queuers while dodging other teams.

Inflate your elo to 2300.

Easy.

Baby Daisy

03-07-2012

there is elo in dominion?

Therlun

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurix View Post
I had an 11-game losing streak last week. Went from 2098 to like 1940.

Not going to lie, almost uninstalled. Matchmaking shouldn't be that harsh to someone.
I can beat that.
From 2070 to 1794 in two days.

And don't mention tilting. When I lose 6 games in a row as ez with 16/5 stats and most captures it's not tilting. >
:P

Laurix

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
Get 4 friends.

Get on vent.

Farm solo queuers while dodging other teams.

Inflate your elo to 2300.

Easy.
Oh you mean like Sifu all day? Npnp.

Kmartina

03-07-2012

Pretzel, I feel everything you've said here.

I'm in the same place.

It feels intolerable.

No game that we spend money on should send us away from games wanting to do ANYTHING other than re-queue...

-Kmartina

Rebel Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-07-2012

I've had a 10-game losing streak before.

My advice: Keep playing, keep trying to improve your game.

This, too, shall pass.

Kmartina

03-07-2012

in the meantime, when a "game" feels more like a chore than actual chores...I think vacuuming would be more fun

twickykid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2012

I remember when I would go malz bot lane. Dominated the lane so hard every single game. Multiple captures, neutralizes, maybe 5 deaths, highly farmed from last hits, and playing like a general boss.

Went around 25 games in a row win streaks was so ecstatic. Took me about 2 weeks. Was off on a week end and lost it all in 2 days. I was still winning my lane every game but top.....my god the top players.

Now I'm not even 1600 any more after 500 games played because I'm stuck in elo hell. I can jabebot everyone on my team and I rarely have anyone with more than 50 games played on the entire team. The matchmaking system is completely screwed.

The only thing that has saved Dominion for me is the dodge penalty being removed.

CodyLamy

03-08-2012

lol

Reäpër

03-08-2012

Quote:
All I can say is GG matchmaking. If the system matched people based on wins instead of win/loss record to balance out games you wouldn't see this happening
my ratio is ****ED because of scrubs. thanks matchmaking. it's one thing to lose but it's another to lose entirely because of one or more people suck **** at this game.

P.S. Yes i am mad atm. I've been on a lose streak too lately for the exact same reason as OP, dominion or summoner's rift. SOOOO many people shouldn't be level 30.

P.P.S. Baylife