On a 10 loss streak.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
I only play Dominion now. Why? SR is horrid. I'd rather spend 20 minutes and lose than lose for 80 minutes but be unable to end the game because my team won't surrender and the enemy wants to draw out the game and farm us.
which has what to do with obsessing about dominion elo ? we dont have ranked, so it doesnt matter.

I have been on bad loss streaks before as well. They suck and make me not wanna play. But I am still here.

Commander Yordle

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
which has what to do with obsessing about dominion elo ? we dont have ranked, so it doesnt matter.

I have been on bad loss streaks before as well. They suck and make me not wanna play. But I am still here.
Just because it doesn't matter to you doesn't mean that everyone else shares your opinion.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Quote:
Just because it doesn't matter to you doesn't mean that everyone else shares your opinion.
clearly u dont want to hear anything other than your own opinion, hence you downvoting me... downvotes returned.

If you want to quit, please do. You are just another Q.Qer

Ikarurob

03-03-2012

10 losses in a row? thats like 40 min of your life gone....

cry less

Commander Yordle

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
clearly u dont want to hear anything other than your own opinion, hence you downvoting me... downvotes returned.

If you want to quit, please do. You are just another Q.Qer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikarurob View Post
10 losses in a row? thats like 40 min of your life gone....

cry less

Look, two people that embody the very reason why people think (and are mostly right) that LoL has a highly toxic player base.

stoneipa

03-03-2012

You play to win the game!
If you "just" play for fun, for the love of Pete don't be on my team.
I don't mind loosing but it is no fun to lose 450-0.
Riot really needs to forgive all loses from leavers and afkers.
I have played epic, good, fun games that I lost 14-0 and the best wins are often the same kind of score
I had a 3-7 losing streak recently with 4 of the loses being afkers from the start. The good thing in dom is that its over quick, but that doesn't translate into a good time.

zionist shill

03-03-2012

Yep, I'm on a losing streak to an extent as well, not much you can do about it but every time I've gone on a losing streak i've also gone on a huge winning streak. So it's whatever I guess.

VegetaZero

03-07-2012

Dude I'm really feeling your pain. I had a 12 game losing streak in Dominion last week. Here's what I took from it. First off...the matchmaking system in this game is complete and utter monkey ****. You will get teamed with THE worst players the system can find to punish your good gameplay (this is a confirmed fact don't argue this point everyone knows its true). People treat Dominion as more of a distraction. They aren't as adamant about strategy in my experience. People do things more experienced Dom players may see as foolish (not letting their bot lane solo, refusing to fight on point, tower diving, chasing, attacking tanks, ignoring people letting off nukes, being Rambo against superior numbers and or superior firepower). Furthermore the Dominion mode really brings out the worst in people. By this I mean people are more easily raging at their team, crying, raging at the other team, allowing their rage to adversly effect their gameplay, trolling, giving up prematurely, acting like a tough guy but playing like a complete tool, trolling (it happens so often I said it twice). You know in your heart of hearts you have no one to blame here for you loss streak. During my loss streak I was either first or second in every game. However a few players who the matchmaking system may pair you with are stinkers...and yes this is a problem. Riot knows it, you know it, I know it, EVERYONE knows it. I think the matchmaking should be totally random and not based on your # of wins, how tall you are, or your "ELO". Randomize it. Also give some advice to someone who is playing poorly. Try to wait to pick ur champ last so you can fill in your teams composition. If all else fails take a flippin break! I too know what it feels like to have Riots BULLSH!T matchmaking system punish me because I have been playing well.

Laurix

03-07-2012

I had an 11-game losing streak last week. Went from 2098 to like 1940.

Not going to lie, almost uninstalled. Matchmaking shouldn't be that harsh to someone.

Baby Daisy

03-07-2012

Quote:
People build retarded builds on champs. People rage when I try and give them advice. People say "It's only dom". People intentionally troll Dominion. People feed and then say "It's only a game!"

Out of those 10 games, at least 4 had an afk / DC / idler.

Whats my incentive for spending another penny on this game ever again?
Simple play with player that play dominion and are good.