Advice on item build "Nunu"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2W1ck3d

03-02-2012

Greetings,

I've been playing League of Legends for a month and found Nunu to be my favorite champion so far. I play him as off-tank / support. Below is my core build for everygame and was wondering where I could tweak it to preform even better. I have read guides on Mobafire and Solomid but find my build and playstyle works best for me. If it helps last game played and won I had 8/2/14.

1. Doran's Ring
2. Boots of Speed [built into Mercury's treads, Ninja tabi's or Swiftness]
3. Catalyst the Protector [built into Rod of Ages or Banshee's Veil]
4. Haunting Guise

Thank you for taking the time to give your advice.

Crowcide

03-02-2012

If you want to learn to play support Nunu read this guide: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=18554

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-03-2012

Either way honestly as an off-tank, as well as support should be along these lines. Philo Stone, Heart of Gold, boots(pref Merc treads, mabe ninja tabi), maybe kage's pick. Aegis of the legion, turn philo into shurelia's reverie, turn heart of gold into iron solari or randuin's omen.

Then it is situational items. Maybe you get some ap here, but probably want to go with spirit visage, or sunfire cape or something else t get tanky. To be honest I have never gotten past the reverie, solari part of the build. win or lose.