Epidemic Singed Finished

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scodo

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tendopolis View Post
This is a beautiful job. Looks like it could seriously be his skin's background (Besides needing to have the champion on the right side). The idea of that medieval doctor fits this champion perfectly, in moves and design. You, good sir, have done justice in this painting. If I owned Singed I would get this skin.
My buddy actually pointed out the champions always on the right side thing when I was almost finished. Would have been nice if he'd said something near the beginning when I could have fixed it. Just flipping it wouldn't make much sense since his shield would be on the wrong arm.

Toss Baws

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

I really really REALLY want this

THIS is a good skin, not freaking Mad Chemist Singed >.> I really hope a red sees this, cause it's absolutely fantastic. Very good work man.

Babuganoosh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scodo View Post
Skin Idea, thought I'd paint it. Total time approx 9 hours.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH so cool

Scodo

03-06-2012

Thanks for all the positive comments, I'm glad you guys like it. Any feedback or suggestions on what to do next would also be appreciated.

Demaru

03-07-2012

And if you buy this skin now, we'll give you a free Wriggle's Lantern! A 1600 gold value, absolutely free!

Ascended One

03-07-2012

Love it.

Ov PandaLily vO

03-07-2012

Looks Radical!!! Ill love To Buy it!!

Scodo

03-10-2012

Thank you for all the compliments, I worked hard on this so it's nice to get some positive feedback.

Tardagain

03-10-2012

i love it. I main singed and would love to play looking like a doctor from AC.

ShadowAurion

03-11-2012

This is beyond amazing. I've always absolutely loved the idea behind the plague doctors, their masks, the reasoning, the way it all looked. I would buy this in a heartbeat if it was made a reality. Instant purchase.

123456 ... 10