Hextech Gunblade on Tryndamere!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventElite

07-08-2011

Okay, i normally go brawlers gloves - berserker boots - phantom dancer - infinity edge - bloodthirster when i play trynd... but today i tried instead of bloodthirster, getting a hextech gunblade... REDICULOUS!!!! not only was the ability on it - the snare - deadly for anooother way to snare/catch people, but the ability power? my bloodlust was healing for 1.2k just from that one item and 8 stacks! i mean, its 150% bonus per AP, per charge! so it was like +113, and the base 50hp, per stack... thats what... x8 = ? 1.2k? jumping out of the undying rage, i was at full health!

anyways, just a fun diff way to think about trynd. hope you enjoy it yourself. i two shot the squishies, it was quite amusing to see them drop in 2 swings... rediculous!

DreidelFan

07-08-2011

its not per charge, you just get + 80 after the charges

Doctorgonapus

07-08-2011

Ridiculous*

AdventElite

07-08-2011

ah, that makes sense - i could never really see, because i was always too full health w/ the regen! haha

Gato Muerto

07-08-2011

Problem is that you are wasting a good portion of the item. Yes, it gives a slow, but the AP is minor (compared to the ability itself), and the spellvamp is completely useless on Tryn.

You are better off buying TriForce, and we pretty much all know what the popular opinion of TriForce is on Tryn.

GD goldenessence

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2011

Just rushed a Gunblade on him tonight. I like the spell vamp for his E and a little boost on his Q. It also gives life steal and another 40 damage for raising the crit. It made harassing me pathetic when I could heal up on Q and E through them or their minion waves. And the ability from Gunblade gave my team time to catch up and finish off champs as well as an awesome bonus damage ability. If you have tried it on Trynd I'd highly recommend it.

kamonsimon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2011

1 thing which is good for gunblade, normally i made the first part with snare, so even without red buff, you would still able to gank very effective with your Chick + Snare Combo for chasing up. For common build, during early gank without red is hard as your target always out run of your range becoz of low level W skill.

Heal more would never be overkill, +70AP make you to tank last 1-2 hits from ignite, which is good.

However, my personally suggestion is that, never make this if you still going for wriggle's lantern. Also mean that you will be get killed more easily since you got low AR only, timing of your ultimate will be much much more important.