Orianna help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragindrunk

11-23-2011

I love playing twisted treeline and I've recently been playing with orianna. I was hoping for some pointers in trying to build some core items that would help her in TT. It seems from what I've experienced that she is really slow to start and I usually get out damaged early on. My question is can she be played effectively 3v3 and what build would suit her more in a 3v3 environment opposed to a 5v5.

Kiohai

11-23-2011

In my experience as an orianna player the only way I did really any good in TT was when I went cooldown Ap and had a Leona as my partner and left top to someone else who had a better damage output. She can be played effectively but not as solo top

then again that's just my experience >_>

Nexus Crawler

11-23-2011

I play extensively on TT before I moved to Dominion and I can tell you she can wreck. Now I don't main her but I have played her enough to have a decently solid grasp on her and her skill set. What I've found that worked for me are two things. First is if you take solo top having a good amount of CDR is nice, and I would run Flat AP Quints, Scaling AP Glyphs and Seals, and start with a Dorans Ring, get boots/boots 2 (probably cdr for a hopefully by now 25%) and pick up another Dorans before starting on mid game items. Secondly you can run bottom as a support/harass much like you would play Sona. Q them as much as you can while managing your mana and not over extending, and use your shield to protect your partner. You could do that much like any support even running GP10 quints, and masteries and try for a low to 0 cs.