Fiora is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aznprdigy

03-02-2012

First off fiora's hp regen passive is wayy too high. It's practically like having a passive lifesteal that doesn't require attacking to gain life. Second, her attack speed buff ability gives a max of 0.8 attk speed. Thats usually double what she has as normal attk speed. OP. also, she seems to be immune to teemo's blind. after i hit a fiora with blind she used her attk speed buff skill and lunged at me dealing 1000+ ad dmg while being blinded. In short, fiora is too OP

bombskull

03-02-2012

you are wrong, her health regen is passive and it occurs over time, and it only works after you actually hit something wiht an auto attack. also a teemo blind is relatively short and can still affect her, due to the fact tha her attack speed boost is solely dependent on auto attacks. You are obviously not playing a tanky enough champion because she still is relatively easy to kill, especially if you are an ap champ.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznprdigy View Post
First off fiora's hp regen passive is wayy too high. It's practically like having a passive lifesteal that doesn't require attacking to gain life. Second, her attack speed buff ability gives a max of 0.8 attk speed. Thats usually double what she has as normal attk speed. OP. also, she seems to be immune to teemo's blind. after i hit a fiora with blind she used her attk speed buff skill and lunged at me dealing 1000+ ad dmg while being blinded. In short, fiora is too OP
First, Teemo is underpowered and his blind barely blinds. Second, you have never played Fiora, so you don't have the right to say this.

Luckyone001

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

1. Downvote
2. Move to Next Fiora cry thread

Repeat

SolarTokor

frankztheaggie14

03-03-2012

Fiora is simple to counter: Have a hard stun cc like veig or sion, target her first in teamfights, shut down her farm in the beginning and your good.

JustMyBassCannon

03-03-2012

First time I ever saw anyone call Fiora's passive OP.

Even though it only heals for 25 HP per stack at max level. That's 25 HP in 6 seconds, about 4 HP per second.

Budmeizter

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone001 View Post
1. Downvote
2. Move to Next Fiora cry thread

Repeat
You forgot a few steps.

1. Play OP char until its strenght is made comparable to other chars
2. Abandon char.
3. Move on to next flavor of the month char with a exploitable power descrepency
4. Claim you,ve totally been a fan THE WHOLE TIME!
5. Hang out in forums down voting any hint of people catching onto the obvious
6. Rinse , repeat, and be sure to use the word "noob" even though it hasn't been cool since the 90,s

Double O Teeto

03-04-2012

She without a doubt is going to get nerfed in two weeks as per tradition with all new champs riot releases create a big buzz sell them and make new ones so the cycle repeats . . .