[List] of My Guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vangu

10-18-2009

CD-Reduction 40%/ Ability Power
[Guide] Soraka, The Saviour
Zilean, The Master Of Time
Soraka, Growing Power

AP/Health
Soraka, The Helpful Supporter

Tank/Support
Taric, The Gem Knight

DPS
Shaco, The Laughing Jester
*Janna, The Wind Warrior

Pending

I will be making more guides later but have not has a chance to play a lot after the last patch and the games I have done have been on checking Soraka out as an AP build and so far I enjoy it but still not sure what I would rather to AP or my cd-red build. I need to play Taric again and update my guide because I have not been him for a couple patches so the guide may not still apply..same goes with Janna but in about two days I should have all that covered. And I am planning on posting my alternative AP build with Soraka later. I just need a few more games in with it,

I will also have a better order of things once I get the time its just fairly late at the moment and I just wanted to get this out of the way. I do most of my builds around 40% cd-reduction and with support classes but I am moving away from that and just finding other ways to help my team other then being able to cast spells often.

Anything with a * next to it means I am still working and refining my play style on the champion (shouldnt be often) and anything with ** next to it means it is out-of-date do to patches and I am going to update it when I can.

Vangu

10-18-2009

Posted my new Soraka guide here and am putting more of a system to show what each guide is before you go into it,,as in the main focus of the guide. I will play a couple games of Taric to get back into him then a few more to get down my style with him.

Vangu

10-19-2009

Updated my taric guide but as its nothing like I used to play a lot is now missing from it but I am still updating it just need more time to play him again and finish my item build.

SmecssRaege

10-19-2009

hehe nice to see your updating the taric guide, someone requested me to do one now i might just say look at yours, tarics not a hero i truly enjoy....compared to morgana or janna >.<

Vangu

10-20-2009

And I believe my Taric guide is done. At least until I find a new rune combo for him its just hard to know what I like until I try them out.

Vangu

10-23-2009

I am going to be posting a Jester guide soon so figured I would bump this.

Vangu

10-24-2009

Added my Jester guide and will update it if I find items I like better.

Vangu

12-13-2009

bump as I plan on making and updating my guides.

Vangu

01-27-2010

Have updated my Soraka guides and will get to the others then I can...unlocking champions is slow business.