Favorite Pubstomper??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehJackAttack

03-02-2012

Who is your favorite champ to merc people in blind normals? Very frequently I run into entire teams of carries, all squishy teams while playing normal blind.

These are a few of my favorite champs to pubstomp with. Please feel free to add your own!

Akali - Insane snowballing. Crazy burst damage. If nobody builds MR/HP, you can pretty much kill their entire team in one burst. I played a game against 3 AD carries, a Veigar, and a Janna. PENTAKILL!

Ashe - Love the kiting ability. Free line of sight map vision and passive gold boost? Yes please! Plus that arrow...

Ziggs - Monster early game, easily take advantage of a mistake laning for first blood, nearly unstoppable with blue. Great utility late game, huge range on his ult. His satchel is incredibly versatile, and that mine field is such a great deterrent to would-be chasers.

ImNixonTRUSTME

03-02-2012

Garen Top or Olaf Jungle

I have yet to lose top as garen and olaf was good before now hes awesome possum.

J 2 the orel

03-02-2012

Nidalee - AD or AP either way it's gg. You can't die.

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

Sion. So amazed at the amount of people who still have no idea how to deal with him.

Prozaic

03-03-2012

Tryndamere, because even though it's common knowledge that you shouldn't allow tryn to farm, pubs are very rarely skilled/coordinated enough to stop you effectively.

Also Nasus, full-blown care bear mode is pretty hilarious.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2012

Singed - Too much TROLOLOL. He's even funnier when jungling.

Cho'Gath - So much versatility, and peeps don't know how to initiate against him.

Nasus - Sometimes.... people don't realize that I'm up top all alone farming like a freakin' boss. Sure we lost a teamfight mid game that could have turned out differently (I know, don't rage at me)... but they lost a turret and I farmed my q quite a bit in that time.

DarkJuggalo

03-03-2012

Jungle skarner. Few early ganks and Gg.
Udyr jungle or top
Amumu, dr.mundo, lee sin, or twitch.

wutisdisidonteve

03-03-2012

Solo top riven. She's pretty underplayed so people dont know her crazy lvl 1-3 burst potential.

Tokinatoor

03-03-2012

Udyr in 3v3.

Solo dragon at lvl 5

and stun/tiger squishies and laugh as they crawl away only to die to the dot from tiger.

OneShotForAll

03-03-2012

Ryze: Bit slow early game but with one or two early kills he is one tanky mo-fo who will take you from 100-0 in a matter of seconds.