Gangplank - How to build him with 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raid Boss v2

03-02-2012

Looking for some advice from an experience GP player in 3s. I seem to get high kills followed with high deaths. Perhaps I'm building him too glass cannon like.

How to you build him against a typical team? Please help a lost soul

Edit* Usually start with boots and first build is Wriggles. Then rush IE, PD. Then life. lolol.

Boo

03-02-2012

wriggles, mercs, fratmas

Coola

03-02-2012

I do what Boo does, but sometimes tabi over mercs, and sometimes I go trinity instead of mallet.

Raid Boss v2

03-02-2012

@ coola ~ first game I looked up was "15 / 1 / 8"

I'll try it out. thanks guys.

Haunchbones

03-02-2012

tankplank, wriggles atmogs gg

Tactileneck

03-03-2012

Depends tbh. If you're running a strong jungler you don't really need wriggles unless they've got an ad heavy team. You've got options, you can double dorans to brutalizer then triforce or BT, or you could run an Aegis/Shurelias if your comp doesn't have any gap closers or lacks team fight presence. I gp jungle and I traditionally run Mercs/Tabi - Wriggles - Triforce - Gaurdian Angel, but once again it's subject to change depending what it's vrs.

Coola

03-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactileneck View Post
Depends tbh. If you're running a strong jungler you don't really need wriggles unless they've got an ad heavy team. You've got options, you can double dorans to brutalizer then triforce or BT, or you could run an Aegis/Shurelias if your comp doesn't have any gap closers or lacks team fight presence. I gp jungle and I traditionally run Mercs/Tabi - Wriggles - Triforce - Gaurdian Angel, but once again it's subject to change depending what it's vrs.
Well even if you double doran's there isn't any reason you should get brutalizer. Always get a phage on GP, whether you go double doran's or wriggles.

Tactileneck

03-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola View Post
Well even if you double doran's there isn't any reason you should get brutalizer. Always get a phage on GP, whether you go double doran's or wriggles.
If you go double doran's then you're kinda forced into brutalizer...if you're buffing your AD like that the arp goes a long way.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-04-2012

6 guns ****a

Sam

03-04-2012

Boots +3 Pots or Armor +5 Pots
1-2 Doran Swords
Phage to Frozen Mallet/Atma
Pretty much whatever left over you can decide for defense or more AD.