Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vandal Gragas Available Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keemeata

03-02-2012

So why no love for Soraka, Riot? She's still lacking an amazing new skin. And Pulsfire Ezreal.

Major Nuisance13

03-02-2012

Quote:
Anthonyo99:
>implying urgot isnt an ugly fat fuk.

we were beat to it!

imMara

03-02-2012

Make a new animation for Gragas in which he doest (miraculously) have a barrel on his hand .0001 milliseconds after he trows one and I buy you a stupid skin for him.

Jixson

Recruiter

03-02-2012

Give Me Rocketeer Tristana....

Also, I stand by the new way to show off the skins is terrible. Go back to the 3-4 separate pictures that actually can be blown up.

TheSlappySlap

03-02-2012

considering buying Gragas just for this skin. Great work! Made the fatman look cool for once

Best Dr Mundo

03-02-2012

neat......now buff him

Splitch

03-02-2012

I have gotten to the point that I hope Riot trolls all the Ez fanboys out there and never releases Pulsefire. That way their sweet tears of rage and disappointment can sustain me forever!

Uee 1988

03-02-2012

Another 975 skin -.- when will u stop with making 6300 IP champs and 975 RP skins riot?

Volati

Recruiter

03-02-2012

nice

SkeletonDanse

03-02-2012

The Vandals are complete. Vandal Jax, Vandal Vlad, Vandal Twitch, Vandal Brand and now Vandal Gragas. nice