AS NAUTILUS: Sounds like a troll build but isnt...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IncendiarySpade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

I was extremely surprised when i got fed in a 5v5 premade i built an ionic spark on nautilus. My damage output and disruption skills increased 10 fold in that game. I figured it was because i was fed that i could take 2 or 3 opponents by myself andk ept the entire enemy team under control and dealt mass damage in teamfights. So i started out as AS naut the next game

IT WORKED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I've been going like 8-3-15 with him in premade 5's havent tried solo queue yet because i feel he needs a lot of coordination to gank with(in my experience the AP version did)

TLDR: IONIC SPARK + NAUTILUS = WIN
I would have thought it was a troll build before i built it, in fact i did think it was a troll build when i first built it

TheRealDrSeuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-02-2012

Naut has literally the third lowest base attack speed in the game, it's such a waste to even build it on him.

IncendiarySpade

03-02-2012

and yet it works... thats what im saying..

i thought that before i tried it