Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AS NAUTILUS: Sounds like a troll build but isnt...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IncendiarySpade

03-02-2012

I was extremely surprised when i got fed in a 5v5 premade i built an ionic spark on nautilus. My damage output and disruption skills increased 10 fold in that game. I figured it was because i was fed that i could take 2 or 3 opponents by myself andk ept the entire enemy team under control and dealt mass damage in teamfights. So i started out as AS naut the next game

IT WORKED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I've been going like 8-3-15 with him in premade 5's havent tried solo queue yet because i feel he needs a lot of coordination to gank with(in my experience the AP version did)

TLDR: IONIC SPARK + NAUTILUS = WIN
I would have thought it was a troll build before i built it, in fact i did think it was a troll build when i first built it

TheRealDrSeuss

Master Recruiter

03-02-2012

Naut has literally the third lowest base attack speed in the game, it's such a waste to even build it on him.

IncendiarySpade

03-02-2012

and yet it works... thats what im saying..

i thought that before i tried it