what would happen if stats/items of enemies' are not visible?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lkjasdlkjasd

03-02-2012

I've thought of some sort of new system that diables all the players in summoner's rift to see the stats/itmes of enemies'. This disabling would happen either after like... 50 mins or like voting for it on certain minutes. And also it can also be a form of new mode.

This system would make you think about not only the odd for the champs-composition but the odd for the items.

For an example, more than an hour passed, all players farmed enough to buy all valuable items. and the vote for 'this mode' was passed. and the blue team decided not to change items as a strategy. but the Ahri on purple team decided to change items into AD to fight against all the magic resistance that the blue team had.

The result of the game? Its not sure. If the AD ahri was strong enough to counter the magic resistance and to defeat the nexus, it could ve been blue team's victory. And if AD Ahri failed, all the purple team would notice the change of items, and go for the counter of it, go for the counter of the counter that the blue team planned.

I know this isnt the perfect system, but I just throw an idea that would perfectionner via forum.

IncendiarySpade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2012

seems odd, but more modes can never hurt!

Darksideee

03-02-2012

It would end up being like playing rock/paper/scissors the dark. Teams would win based on a blind switch end game or just build the wrong items from the start and outright lose, not necessarily because of being out skilled. But just a build order loss. I don't like a whole lot of rock/paper/scissors in strategy based games.

ADGarner

03-02-2012

It would also make a lot of distinctly situational items useless. More importantly it would make determining stats via inference a very valuable skill. Only the craziest LoL nerds would be successful in this mode because they would know that if you hit them for x damage and they had y armor then you must have z attack damage. All sorts of statistics would be infered within moments by tanks who would run forward to help the team do calculations.

Also it would make the death replay screen super important for determining builds. It would be very noob unfriendly style and would make intermediate players more frustrated than they already are.